EV Classic question about Rebel storyline

Because no one uses the EVC forums anymore

I've been trying for 3 days to get into the Rebel string. I'm up to a Kestrel now, combat rating of Dangerous. I got the special team onto Luna, but that's as far as I can get. (I've probably taken over 50 destroy-convoy-or-VIP missions.) I got a fake ID, so I'm clear with the feds, and they keep trying to get me to help take out a new Rebel warship, but I keep declining, because I'm not taking any fed missions.

So...what to do?

After putting the Ops team on Luna, I believe you go to Mars for further orders. I could be mistaken though.

I did go to Mars. I took them to whatever planet they wanted to go to.

Clotho seems to have stopped giving me weapons delivery runs.

@diordna, on Oct 2 2006, 12:29 PM, said in EV Classic question about Rebel storyline:

I did go to Mars. I took them to whatever planet they wanted to go to.

Clotho seems to have stopped giving me weapons delivery runs.

Those missions aren't essential to the main Rebel string. They help you get more missions from the Rebels, but that's it.

Did you get the mission that begins with someone dropping a napkin in the bar saying "Loading Dock 94" or something along those lines? I'm pretty sure that begins the major Rebel mission string.

Out of curiosity, triggered by the subtitle, of course, was this topic originally somewhere else?

No, I haven't got that mission yet.

mrxak, I think I originally meant to post this in the Nova forum, but clicked the wrong button.

Is there a specific planet where you get the mission?

@diordna, on Oct 3 2006, 03:25 PM, said in EV Classic question about Rebel storyline:

No, I haven't got that mission yet.

Mrxak, I think I originally meant to post this in the Nova forum, but clicked the wrong button.

Is there a specific planet where you get the mission?

No. You can get it at any Rebel planet. It's helpful to get it near the Palshife area though.

@diordna, on Oct 3 2006, 05:25 PM, said in EV Classic question about Rebel storyline:

mrxak, I think I originally meant to post this in the Nova forum, but clicked the wrong button.

Good thing, because this is the right place for it.