Hey guys

I wont do another back in the day posts

I was going threw another board for another game and somone had this game linked in the sig.
Wow its been a long time since I been here. I see most people have moved on but the community for this game is still runnin. Anything new going on with the game do people even make plugins for this game anymore?

Anyways I just wanted to stop in an say hello to everyone.

Not everyone has moved on. Some lost their original names or passwords among the various transitions that have occured – but it's cool.

Do people still make plugs for the OEV? I believe there are a couple, but the vast majority have moved to EV Nova, the latest game in the series.

I've been playing EV on my Basilisk II equipped laptop lately. It's been great. I love this game.

A lot of the activity on these boards has absolutely nothing to do with any of the games here... Which is pretty cool, IMHO.

@fireforge, on Mar 28 2006, 05:20 PM, said in Hey guys:

Anything new going on with the game do people even make plugins for this game anymore?

I doubt it, although there have been a few new ones for EVO in the past few years, though.

Anyways I just wanted to stop in an say hello to everyone.

Even though I don't know you, I say "Halla".

I'm surprised that I'm still here. In fact, I wasn't here until today. How has my inactive account survived these transitions and years of inactivity?

Oh, and hello. Good to see another EV fan succumb to nostalgia.

This post has been edited by Captain Will : 05 April 2006 - 03:41 PM

@shrout1, on Mar 29 2006, 10:58 PM, said in Hey guys:

A lot of the activity on these boards has absolutely nothing to do with any of the games here... Which is pretty cool, IMHO.

It's been this way for quite some time.

As for the community still running strong... well, it's as good as it can be, all things considered. I remember when people were saying it was dying several years ago...

@evula, on Apr 5 2006, 09:24 PM, said in Hey guys:

It's been this way for quite some time.

As for the community still running strong... well, it's as good as it can be, all things considered. I remember when people were saying it was dying several years ago...

It was a quarterly trend for a while it seemed.

The boards in general stay active because there are ones where any topic goes, not just the games. This board obviously is just for EV, and as it will be 10 years old very soon, there isn't much activity. 🙂

Cham

I still play EV, as I still look at this board regularly.

I love EV, and the best thing about it is that it never gets boring. Nova got boring for me, EVO was quite good, but there was something missing from it. EV remains my second favorite game (I'm not just counting Mac games or computer games), behind Cythera.

This post has been edited by Buzzzzy : 06 May 2006 - 05:52 PM