Boozerama Bar: The Deadly Entropy

Mackilroy throws LabRat into the acid pit, and says, "Welcome to Boozy!" Mackilroy then goes back to the bartender, orders a root beer, and watches calmly as LabRat slowly dissolves.

emainiac performs a number of painful tests on LabRat.
Welcome to the Bar.

DE welcomes LabRat by giving him an upclose look of the acid pit.

A little something for rememberance:

Ultimate Rebel, on May 3 2001, 09:16 AM, said:

o.k. i saw this on the ares webboard. this isn't for posting stories. just come in, order a drink, or talk with the others in the bar. hope you all like this thread.

------------------
I try to think but nothing happens!- Ultimate Rebel
View Post

This post has been edited by Destroyer E : 21 December 2004 - 12:31 PM

Rickton gives the acid pit an up-close look at LabRat.

LabRat, on Dec 19 2004, 12:53 PM, said:

LabRat swaggers into the bar, and orders half a dozen root beers. After downing them all, he manages to trip, accidentally whacking the self-destruct button on his comm, sending his ship to the afterlife in a huge fireball of exploding metal outside the bar.

"Damn, I hate it when that happens...."
View Post

Anax smacks LabRat because someone posted the exact same thing in the beginning of the thread.

Oops, I did not read the whole thread, so my mistake.\

LabRat painfully extricates himself from the acid pit, and proceeds to buy many rootbeers to restore himself to full health.

Kill the NOOB!

DE throws anvils at everyone. (One handed, of course.)

emainiac, on Dec 22 2004, 09:42 PM, said:

Kill the NOOB!
View Post

Kill Anax!

Wait... no... oh s###...

Am I the noob?

LabRat runs madly in an attempt to not have to visit the acid pit again.

But, of course, is polaxed by a single anvil (thrown one-handed) from DE.

This post has been edited by LabRat : 23 December 2004 - 09:14 AM

Si, les be le newbie.

"No French, please."
Rickton pushes the acid pit into itself. It creates a whole in the spacetime continuum.

DE is glad there isn't a hole in the Space Time Continum. DE feeds an anvil to Rickton.

Mackilroy slaps Rickton with his DoomHammer for mistaking Spanish for French. "How dare you be so stupid!" he screams as Rickton cries from the blows the DoomHammer is raining upon him. After ten minutes of nonstop battering, Rickton's body is now nearly one thousand pieces. Mackilroy smiles, and says, "He ain't gettin' up again."

drinks a root beer

Mackilroy, on Dec 23 2004, 12:15 PM, said:

Mackilroy slaps Rickton with his DoomHammer for mistaking Spanish for French. "How dare you be so stupid!" he screams as Rickton cries from the blows the DoomHammer is raining upon him. After ten minutes of nonstop battering, Rickton's body is now nearly one thousand pieces. Mackilroy smiles, and says, "He ain't gettin' up again."

drinks a root beer
View Post

Rickton gets up

LabRat leaps up into the air, dons his santa suit, and screams "MERRY PENULTIMATE CHRISTMAS!", as it is Christmas Eve.

Suddenly, with a snap of his fingers, several hundred elves start hurling candy and fake snow at everyone in the bar, including LabRat.

Somewhere, in a far corner of the bar, a snow machine starts up....

~LabRat

Rickton points out that penultimate means the one before the last, not the last.
He points at Mackilroy, "Franzosen sind eine zwitter!"
"Spanisch ist nicht ein zwitter!"
"DU BIST EIN ZWITTER!"

Oops... LabRat drinks eggnog until he passes out, as self-inflicted punishment.

Penis.

DE smashes Jimbob for being immature.

Merry Christmas Eve everyone!