UBB: Ultimate Boozerama Bar

Bob, aka Da Priest, explain to Jacey's lifeless corpse that he had been searching for his name all these years, and had finally remembered it thanks to the alcohol induced stupor he was in. Bob is Da Priest, Da Priest is Bob.

------------------
"You don't want to sell me deathsticks"
"I...uh..I don't want to sell you deathsticks!"
"You want to go home and rethink your life."
"I..uh..want to go home and rethink my life!"

After a long out of body experience, Jacey's spirit returns with a bottle of Pepsi Edge (half the calories!). Jacey stands up, nods, and thanks Da Priest for the explanation.

How anticlimactic.

------------------
...to the one who knocks, the door will be opened.
(Mt7:8)

Bob laughs at the world. "Come and get me!!"
The other patrons look on as this alcohol induced insanity plays out...

------------------

Dark drills a hole big enough for a grenade. He puts "really sticky stuff" on the grenade and throughs it onto Bob's back then puts a "lid" (part of the box that held soda) over the hole and then looked back at his stash of soda, it was empty. Dark logged out and hidd his comp, he then carefully went down stairs and grabbed some more cokes, then he walked back up stairs, and got back on his comp, making plugins for ev and testing them...

-Dark

------------------
StarGate: Atlantis and StarGate: SG1 are on Sci Fi now, watch them and witness the gateness...

Rickton is sad due to the takeover by newbs and lack of "older" posters, so he stuffs rags in their mouths.

------------------
The box said Windows 95 or greater...so why doesn't it work on a Mac?
Member of WORRPBOITAMPSH, whatever that is
Minion of the Divals Imperium

"Mfflerifffsssssffphtt..."

Jacey spits out the rag.

"As I was saying... you were once a noob yourself, n00b!"

Jacey takes his ubernoober steamrolling gun and launches a steamroller at Rickton, who dodges it.

nfreader's body is flattened from the waist down.

------------------

Just for that, nfreader scrwes up the margins.
OW!
Bah, that's too evil. But I warned you.

------------------
(url="http://"http://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/spyrpgroup/")I love Spies!(/url)
irc: CIA_MAN
nfreader: (url="http://"http://www.lampe-farley.com/xunil")Lord Of the Links(/url)
1 Soul for sale Minion Of the Divals Imperium

(This message has been edited by nfreader (edited 08-08-2004).)

Originally posted by nfreader:
**Just for that, nfreader scrwes up the margins.
OW!OW!OW!OW!OW!OW!OW!OW!OW!OW!OW!OW!OW!OW!OW!OW!OW!OW!OW!OW!OW!OW!OW!OW!OW!OW!OW!OW!OW!OW!OW!OW!OW!OW!OW!OW!OW!OW!OW!OW!OW!OW!OW!OW!OW!OW!OW!OW!OW!OW!OW!OW!OW!OW!OW!OW!OW!OW!OW!OW! OW!OW!OW!OW!OW!OW!OW!OW!OW!OW!OW!OW!OW!OW!OW!OW!OW!OW!OW!OW!OW!OW!OW!OW!OW!OW!OW!Bah, that's too evil. But I warned you.

Jacey runs far to the right to read nfreader's post.
"No it's not too evil. And it looks like you already did."

------------------

(This message has been edited by JaceySquires (edited 08-08-2004).)

Bob wanders around drunkenly, and the rest of the patrons decided that Bob can be the local drunk.

------------------

I didn't say you could. Jacey kicks him in the groin because Jacey is a sadist.*

------------------
(EDIT)*a non-sexual sadist

Bob realizes that Jacey kicked him in the groin, which a sexual area, therefore Jacey is a sexual sadist. Bob backs away toward the acid pit.

------------------

"Sexualize this!!!"

Jacey swings a kick up at Bob's face. Bob laughs at Jacey, whose leg is just hovering in the air. Laughing back, Jacey decides to drop-kick Bob instead.

Jacey pushes the body into the acid pit.

------------------

------------------

Bob screams in Agony, then gets out, and pushes JAcey into the Acid pit, muahahaha! He decides that Jacey isn't even a sadist, much less a sexual one, and gets anothe drink.

------------------

Jacey crawls back out, grabs a glass, dips it into the acid pit, and approaches Bob.
"I'm glad you understand me correctly. I'm not a sadist at all."
Jacey makes sure to kick nfreader in the groin before sitting down, and while Bob laughs hysterically Jacey switches their glasses.
"A toast to mutual understanding!"
Jacey and Bob clink their glasses together and both chug their drinks in one gulp.

------------------

Bob chokes on the acid, and looks in disbelief at what JAcey did. "How, how could you?" he cried silently as his eyes rolled into the back of his head. His fingers groped for his pocket, where he found his panic button. He managed to push it with his dying breath. Instantly, a team of 50 secret agents surround Jacey and shoot him, they then continue demolishing the entire bar after burning Jacey's body and spreading the ashes out in a toilet.

------------------

Bond pulls out a 20th century .50 caliber Browning Automatic Rifle. He reduces Bob's 50-man team to 3. The three remaining agents run out of the ruins screaming.

Bond pays for reconstruction of the bar.

Bond orders an orange soda, with extra syrup.

------------------
"I see you have a goldfinger on the shelf Dr. No" "Yes, I got it from the spy who loved me" "Was she on her majesty's secret service?" "No, she came from Russia with love."
(This message has not been edited by bond-jamesbond (edited 04-01-1990).)

Dark helps starting the 22 page... (i hope)

Anyways, Dark shuts down his laptop and hides it, drinks the last coke, then stands in the bathroom for 20 minutes taking a leak. Dark then walks out feeling better, he buys bond a soda, the same type of soda, and asks, "truce?" Dark then buys a Mountain Dew code: Red and puts it into a wine glass maknig it look like wine.

-Dark

------------------
StarGate: Atlantis and StarGate: SG1 are on Sci Fi on Fridays, watch them and witness the gateness...

Bond agrees to the truce, and thanks Dark for the soda.

Bond reloads his B.A.R. and prepares for the unexpected. Then he pulls out his Apple 500Ghz G32 Powerbook and starts playing Escape Velocity.

G32 Powerbook specifications:

2200gb hard drive, 100gb RAM, 22-inch screen, 500Ghz G32 processor, OS X 16.4

------------------
"I see you have a goldfinger on the shelf Dr. No" "Yes, I got it from the spy who loved me" "Was she on her majesty's secret service?" "No, she came from Russia with love."
(This message has not been edited by bond-jamesbond (edited 04-01-1990).)

notes that the bar is filled with n00bs that don't understand old traditions, rides off into the sunset

------------------
(url="http://"http://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/spyrpgroup/")I love Spies!(/url)
irc: CIA_MAN
nfreader: (url="http://"http://www.lampe-farley.com/xunil")Lord Of the Links(/url)
1 Soul for sale Minion Of the Divals Imperium

Rickton turns the sun off, sadly.

------------------
The box said Windows 95 or greater...so why doesn't it work on a Mac?
Member of WORRPBOITAMPSH, whatever that is
Minion of the Divals Imperium