Escape Velocity: Frontiers

Telepathic link to Xenocide <I have found a telepath in your control. We would like to train him so he can be better. If you want you can send him over to Xeon Council to train. I will send him back after if he chooses.>

Unreal sends a quick telepathic 'Holovid' to the telepaths in Xeon terrotroy (SP) <This is unreal, Please allow a telepath to Xeon Council within a few months.

------------------
-Unreal Centipede
------------------
Need a minor plugin made? Email me! (url="http://"mailto:Unrealcentipede@yahoo.com")mailto:Unrealcentipede@yahoo.com(/url)Unrealcentipede@yahoo.com

The first attack of the pirate alliance is finally planned and prepared. The fleets move out into system 94 to attack the Rebel fleet stationed there. "The rebels will sure be impressed when they learn of our secret weapon." says Dread's aid.

Six days later the fleets enter the system, FTL communications are immediately cut and false transmissions are sent from outside the 2 light year barrier. A message is sent from a Rapier at light speed.

"Rebel captains, your communications have been cut. No reinforcements will arrive and no messages will be sent. We have your own ships leading the assault filled with your own men in our cargo bays. If these ships are destroyed you are killing your own."

The 6 LR Warboats move into attack position and fire, supported by the 14 SR Warboats. The attack is concentrated on the enemy LR Warboats knocking 2000 shields down without any repurcussions, yet...
Attack Fleet (System 94):
5 Rebel LR Warboats
14 Rebel SR Warboats
35 Kestrels
56 Corvettes
40 Argosies
280 Rapiers
450 Lightnings
Soul Devourer
Life Breaker
Demonspawn

Rebel Fleet:
27 SRW
4 LRW

Fleet:
Carcer:
9 Confederate Warfrigates
6 Kestrels
20 Corvettes

Rizel:
20 Kestrels
60 Corvettes
4 Argosies

Thura:
2 Kestrels
4 Corvettes
180 Lightnings
60 Argosies

Agrios:
3 Kestrels
4 Corvettes
124 Rapiers
52 Argosies

------------------
"Paranoia is Life"

(This message has been edited by Paranoid (edited 01-18-2003).)

5 4/7 Rex Dreadnoughts: 1/7 PP
16 1/3 ######uso: 1/3 PP
985 Furor: 75pp
1350 Somnuses: 150pp
1600 Cimaxes: 200pp
52 1/2 Flightlings: 1/2pp
5 Avian Scoutships: 1pp
New queen :
20 weeks (real time days)
Hatching:
1/10
Growing:
0/10
Systems:
Dema'r
Cadmus's hive
112: Hihl'er
109:Mesh'oe
111: Le'mar
108: Spawn's hive

Incoming ships, Incoming ships, Incoming ships, Incoming ships, Incoming ships,
"SHUTUP, stupid computer" "
We have noticed that a faction lead by something RMA he is sending a ship to our outpost defender!
"Send a message to council station and let them work it out"
Message to council station: Encrypted
"Here is the standby with this unknown race"
"I see they could be a useful ally"
"Or a powerful enemy"
"Vote should we try peace or tell them to leave us alone"
The votes come in... The answer is we ask for peace wins by 23 votes
"Send the message"
To RMA: Encrypted: physic relay
We have noticed you coming toward our system we will ask you to send out one fighter while we send out one unarmed fighter as well to speak with you. We await your transmission...
To Unreal Centipede:
From Cadmus, spawn and de'mar:
{Translation}
WE DO NOT NEED YOUR MEEK PHYCIC HELP! WE HAVE AOENS MORE ABILITY THAN YOU Mean while your physics are creating physic wells and if it weren't for us cleaning them up you would be dead. Your physics are powerful but stupid. Mean while we will send a physic relay to learn what you know. And we will also extend our ability to have peace. We are offering our knowledge for some of yours. However if you make one more mistake we will be upset we will teach you to fill your own physic wells. We are asking for peace but not for an ally. We will aid you none in military unless they are a mutual enemy.

------------------
Are we sad because it rains or does it rain because we are sad?

Factory Unit #18
Command Proccessor #12, Primary matrix. Link to Command ship engaged

Sensors detect psionic imprint directed at Factory Unit #18. Power level low. Modulation of psychic energy gives a 91% chance it is an attempted communication. Running psionic broadcast through decrypters. Message translated.
Command ship orders: Follow unknown entities provisions. Transmit reply on psionic wavelength.
Factory Unit #18 transmitting message.

Message to: Unknown entity(Xenocide)
Your message has been understood. The unit entering your system is the smallest hypercapable unit possessed by this entity. No fighters capable of what you wish exist.

The Mechanoid Control wishes to talk.
Message Ends

------------------
If someone makes a mistake, it is not my fault. I will however use it to my advantage.

Voted most likely to be a serial killer by Insane Asylum - 2002

The council station agrees to the terms and sends out Took who recently came back from the wormhole people.
The eager pilot and young genius experly flies into the area in the scoutship, Endevor he than awaits the reply from this, "Mechanoid Control". However he does send one short message...
To RMA :
Encrypted: Phycic relay
We await your reply brave ones.

------------------

Reply to Xenocide <Ok, fine. We will accept your peace proposal and are sending out a lone Cruiser to your main system Via One Way Jumpgate. If you attack it you will be held as a threat and promptly bombarded with messages makeing you go crazy.>

To Rebel Leader < I offer a peace treaty to you. I will help you in attacking the Pirates. I will not attack physicaly, but make the captian and crew go mentially insane, wich will put them under our/your control. We are sending out an armada of Cruisers and fighters to your main system Via One Way Jumpgate. If you attack them you will be held as a threat and promptly bombarded with messages makeing you go crazy.>

A cruiser goes in to Jumpgate 1000 (Numbers are one way) And an armada ( 100 total, most Cruisers, their fighters dont count in the ship #) of Cruisers and fighters goes in Jumpgate 9881

------------------
-Unreal Centipede
------------------
Need a minor plugin made? Email me! (url="http://"mailto:Unrealcentipede@yahoo.com")mailto:Unrealcentipede@yahoo.com(/url)Unrealcentipede@yahoo.com

Mechanoid Command Ship
Command Proccessor #234, Primary matrix

General Command: Fleet units to begin proccessing raw materials and store for later use. Gas giant in system #120 to be primary resource base.

Factory Unit #18
Command Proccessor #8, Primary matrix. Link to Command ship engaged

Sensors detect unknown ship. Incoming message. Probability ship is of contacted race: 98%. transmitting message

Message to: Unknown Entity
Command ship requests for you to describe who you are, and your status within this galaxy. Please explain your usage of psionic communications so that the communication proccessors can be programmed to understand your particular usage better.

Mechanoid Control
Message Ends

------------------
If someone makes a mistake, it is not my fault. I will however use it to my advantage.

To RMA: Encrypted: took's command low freq.
(Translation)
We are the avian alliance we are allies of the insect race lead by Cadmus and the other queens. And now we are not using the "psionic" communication now we are using normal communication link. From now on we will have Cadmus put his transmissions through an Orache that is linked to a computer through he will probably kill it through the transmission, oh well. By the way, I am the ruler of the republic of avians I deal with unknown races. Ever sense our first contact many turns ago we have needed them but now we have researched how to prolong life and I do have 15 year degrees in every thing we know of. (But I skipped around 100 turns that I already knew) But if you need to know more about our psychic transmissions we will send you a database in your direction. Meanwhile I have a (psychically blocked) {} who is sending ships into our systems that I have to take care of.

To unreal Centipede/ star duster
<Translation>
Why are you sending a cruiser into our space? <OOC: you can't your one way jumpgates are going to be canceled "that tech is moot> We ask for peace and you send in a warship armed to the teeth? However if you attack us, feel our WRATH
(The Oraches swarm around the cruiser <that technically isn't here> and lead one hole that is not filled with grotesquely disfigured bugs...)

5 5/7 Rex Dreadnoughts: 1/7 PP
16 2/3 ######uso: 1/3 PP
1600 Furor: 75pp
1500 Somnuses: 150pp
1800 Cimaxes: 200pp
53 2/2 Flightlings: 1/2pp
6 Avian Scoutships: 1pp
New queen:
17 weeks (real time days)
Hatching:
2/10
Growing:
0/7
Psychic wall: protection from unwanted psychic pests.
1/10 posts
Systems:
Dema'r
Cadmus's hive
108: Spawn's hive

------------------

OOC: A few, if not a bit of your ships would be disabled or destroyed from the laser barrage, Paranoid.
----------
The Rebel commander in System 94 cursed. The fleet was much bigger than the defence fleet. At once, a SRW speed off into lightspeed to warn other systems about the pirates.

The LRWs began to target only one ship, designated as the "Demonspawn". All LRWs fired a huge barrage of HPB lasers, and soon the Demonspawn had no shields. As fighters started making attack runs on the defenders, Anti-Fighter beams lanced out and swiftly eliminated them.

As the fleets shields continued to fall, the SRWs quickly raced across the system and fired their Anti-Fighter beams at the closest enemy ships, except for Warboats. The SRWs were also firing their Splinter PDSs, in hopes that the small but powerful bolts would help in destroying the shields of their enemies. The shields broke, and the enemies lasers cut through the defenders like a hot knife through butter. Dying ships managed to careen into enemy starships before exploding from heavy laser fire.

The Demonspawn, who had been under heavy attack from the LRWs, finally fell. As it's bridge began to split, it's contents of people and computers spilled out into open space. HPB shots kept hitting enemy capitals, but it was just about too late. The LRWs were under fire by enemy fighters, so they just let their escape pods go, and self destructed, taking several fighters with them. The few Rebels that managed to escape the madness quickly regrouped down on the planet. The battle for space was over, but the battle for the planet had yet to begin.
-----
On the planet, shield batteries were being put everywhere and being connected, making huge shields over most of the planets cities. What lay under these shields where hundreds of HPBs and Anti-fighter turrets. Almost the entire planet's powerplants were covered with shields, and the plants all gave their whole power production to recharching the shield and making sure that it was kept alive. The planet wasn't going down without a fight, a fight that would happen only in a half day.
----------
5 Rebel LR Warboats
14 Rebel SR Warboats
34 Kestrels (1 destroyed)
53 Corvettes (3 destroyed)
37 Argosies (3 destroyed)
259 Rapiers (11 destroyed, 10 disabled)
413 Lightnings (25 destroyed, 12 disabled)
Soul Devourer (Moderate damage)
Life Breaker
Demonspawn (destroyed)

Rebel Fleet:
4 SRW (23 destroyed)
0 LRW (all destroyed)
----------
New techs:

Shieldship:

The Shieldship's main purpose is to be in the very middle of a fleet formation, giving a huge boost of shielding when the SR Warboats shields are low. Because of the shield connectors, there is basicly a huge ball of shielding around the sphere formation of a fleet. (note: the ships can shoot out from inside the shield, but not vise versa. Also, the shield will destroy most objects, such as other ships. ETA: 2 days.

Upgrade to Shield Connector:
The shield connecter will now double the shields of the sphere-shield. (note: This doesn't apply for the Shieldship, which is only increased by half. Normal ships are x2 in the sphere, but Shieldship is x1.5). ETA: 1 days.

Upgrade to Splinter PDS:
All SRWs will now be outfitted with 4 Spliter PDSs instead of just one. ETA: 2 days.
Also, the final product of the PDS will only take one second to recharge. ETA: 2 days

------------------
I see undead people.
Visit the (url="http://"http://www.wheenit.com/monkey-robot/webboard/phpBB2/index.php")Monkey-Robot boards(/url).

(This message has been edited by grunadulater (edited 01-19-2003).)

The incoming barrage was heavy and well organized but the assault was slowed massively by the shields and hull of the Rebel warboats, 8 SR were disabled and 3 LR were disabled. After the first barrage resistance cut off as every ship broadcast what was happening to the prisoners, in groups of five the prisoners were shoved through old fashioned meat grinders. Rebel resistance deteriorated. The Rapiers and Lightnings lined up for the final blow firing 900 Torpedoes almost simultaneously destroying the remaining 4 SR Warboats.

Casualties of combat:
5 Rebel LR Warboats (2 disabled)
14 Rebel SR Warboats (8 disabled)
34 Kestrels
53 Corvettes (3 destroyed)
37 Argosies (2 destroyed)
259 Rapiers (20 destroyed, 14 disabled)
413 Lightnings (35 destroyed, 20 disabled)
Soul Devourer
Life Breaker

Rebel fleet:
Destroyed

Soul Devourer is essential in reanimating disabled ships as he brings all disabled fighters inside his monstrous cargo bay where repairs are initiated.

The planetary assault had less alliance casualties due to previous planning. Kestrels and Rapiers flew by major citys dropping thousands of tons of a noxious gas known on the Old World as mustard gas. The shields lay heavy over the corpses of nine million casualties, 60% of the population. Only one city was left standing, barely. Thus beginning the revenge of the pirates which had been locked away in the Despair belt plotting this attack for decades.

The chief researcher after watching a viewing of the attack decided to risk communicating with Dread again. "Ssir. I have previous research that might be helpful to avoiding losses in our next confrontation."
"I'm listening, but don't waste my time."
"Yyes, sir. I was stuck on that miserable planet for two reasons, one for manipulating thoughts and pheromones, two for creating illicit, illegal weaponry."
"And..." Dread says in an impatient tone of voice.
"I have a weapon previously designed manipulating positive and negative energy. It was ineffective at the time I made it because while it could instantly destroy 1 Kestrel, but it couldn't hit a Kestrel. {technical garble}.
"So basically two beams, positive and negative energy converge giving a feedback doing 150 energy units of damage and tracing the shields to their most powerful origin causing double the damage done to shields to the ships hull. You may have another chance to use those pheromone tests if this weapon I have 6 prisoners of the female gender if you can install that in our new frigates within 8 weeks."
Sounding exited the scientist says "Will do boss."
"Don't call me boss."

Fleet: (Distributed)
94:
5 Rebel LR Warboats
14 Rebel SR Warboats
53 Kestrels
90 Corvettes
91 Argosies
331 Rapiers
428 Lightnings
Demonspawn
Soul Devourer
Life Breaker

Carcer:
22 Kestrels
20 Corvettes

Rizel:
60 Corvettes
4 Argosies

Thura:
180 Lightnings
60 Argosies

Agrios:
60 Rapiers
20 Argosies

------------------
"Paranoia is Life"

(This message has been edited by Paranoid (edited 01-20-2003).)

Unreal sends out 5 Carrier fleets (10 in all) to scout the systems around Xeon space. The carriers return finding these gonverments called the Confederates and the Rebels. From the carrier fleet Alpha <These 2 gonverments are fighting each other. We dont know why. But we might be able to help stop the fighting.> Unreals reply <Ok send im comeing in my VP Transport (see OOC) Maybe we can try to stop the war.>

Unreals ship forms before his eyes. He lifts off and heads toward the Confed HQ.

------------------
-Unreal Centipede
------------------

Quickly, the fleet that attacked the Confederate system left, having no shields left.
----------
Message to: Conderation
Subject: Pirate invasion.
"We have recently been under attack by an immense pirate fleet. They took one of our systems, and probobly took the planet. Since we still have no comm. contact with the system, we realise that the pirate fleet is still there. You must know, that after they finish with us, they will come to you, and believe us, they have an increadibly large and strong fleet. We will update you more on the pirates, but remember that this is free information. We don't have to give it to you, but we are because of the risk that these pirates have on the entire galaxy."
end
----------
Mindule gruntted. These pirates had taken an entire system, and no one had seen it coming. He quickly called up the systems adjacent to 94, and sent half of their fleets each to deal with the pirates. But the pirates weren't aware of the new technology of doubleshielding that the Rebels had recently finished. It wouldn't be long now.
----------
60 SRWs and 21 LRWs came into the system 94, and they opened fire. Suddenly, they were encased in not 6,000 shields, but 12,000. The pirate enemy responded with waves of fire, but 60 shield rechargers quickly got to work. By the time the pirates had destroyed 1,000 shields, they had no funtional Warboats left. All were disabled. The Rebels quickly turned their attention to the larger ships, such as the two huge looking flagships and the Kestrels. The fighters were nothing more than a bother; whereever they attacked the sphere, at least 4 or 5 beams lanced out at them, almost instantly destroying them. With Anti-fighter beams and Splinter PDSs blazing, the SRWs kept the LRWs unscratched.

As the shields slowly lowered to 10,000, the Rebels made no effort to stop attacking the kestrels and flagships, who where getting more and more weak by the second. At last, the Rebels pulled back a bit, just to let their weapons cooldown. The pirates made very little attempt to follow, as their own weapons where overheating. At last, shields recharged, the two groups began fighting again. Also, the combined computer power of the Rebel fleet managed to break the comm. block just long enough to send one message back to Rebel HQ.

(I will losen up a little bit, since my last attack was a bit to unreal against the corvettes and Argosies.)
0 Rebel LR Warboats (5 disabled)
Rebel SR Warboats (4 destroyed, 10 disabled)
23 Kestrels (6 destroyed, 5 disabled)
28 Corvettes (5 destroyed)
31 Argosies (6 destroyed)
196 Rapiers (31 destroyed, 32 disabled)
332 Lightnings (60 destroyed, 21 disabled)
Soul Devourer (Heavy damage)
Life Breaker (Light damage)
Demonspawn (destroyed)

Rebel Fleet:
60 SRW
21 LRW
Shields at 9,000

----------
Message to: Confederation
Subject: Pirates
"Our ships have taken several energy and life scans of the planet taken by the pirates. They apparently bombarded the planet with deadly gas, as there is almost no life left and all shields are still up at full. We hope that you will consider keeping your gaurd up against these pirates; they obviously are cruel monsters, if they would kill an entire planetary population."
end
----------
New techs:

Shieldship:

The Shieldship's main purpose is to be in the very middle of a fleet formation, giving a huge boost of shielding when the SR Warboats shields are low. Because of the shield connectors, there is basicly a huge ball of shielding around the sphere formation of a fleet. (note: the ships can shoot out from inside the shield, but not vise versa. Also, the shield will destroy most objects, such as other ships. ETA: 1 day. New info: 1 shieldship will be made every two days.

Upgrade to Shield Connector:
The shield connecter will now double the shields of the sphere-shield. (note: This doesn't apply for the Shieldship, which is only increased by half. Normal ships are x2 in the sphere, but Shieldship is x1.5). ETA: Complete

Upgrade to Splinter PDS:
All SRWs will now be outfitted with 4 Spliter PDSs instead of just one. ETA: 1 day.
Also, the final product of the PDS will only take one second to recharge. ETA: 1 day

------------------
I see undead people.
Visit the (url="http://"http://www.wheenit.com/monkey-robot/webboard/phpBB2/index.php")Monkey-Robot boards(/url).

(This message has been edited by grunadulater (edited 01-20-2003).)

The remaining flagships cut off communications interruption for 2 seconds sending a last ditch attempt. All fighters, Kestrels, and Corvettes fall back behind an advancing wall of Argosies and begin to use the missiles and torpedoes that had not been used, and hence been preserved. The Splinter cannons attempt to stop thousands of torpedoes and missiles flying in but only achieve a fifty percent stoppage. The shields are annihilated in seconds and soon all the enemy LRWs fall, then all ships surge heedless of life into the center of combat annihilating the remaining Rebel forces and incurring massive alliance casualties.

Alliance fleet:
9 Kestrels (8 destroyed, 6 disabled)
14 Corvettes (9 destroyed, 5 disabled)
18 Argosies (7 destroyed, 7 disabled)
200 Rapiers (31 destroyed, 47 disabled)
222 Lightnings (70 destroyed, 42 disabled)
Soul Devourer (Heavy damage)
Life Breaker (Moderate damage)

Rebel fleet:
12 disabled LRWs
25 disabled SRWs

Ipvicus:
(Encrypted: Father's lament)
By now I am sure you have heard of my attack on the rebellion. Even though they have not informed you. My reasons behind this attack are simple, thirty years ago I was running a cargo mission for the confederacy, soy beans and broccoli to be exact. My downgraded corvette was attacked by a Rebel fleet and disabled, this was only a minor setback though. What caused this vendetta was when my 7 year-old daughter's bloated corpse floated past my window. Her quarters had been punctured and her body had been pulled out. I later found out via illegal hacking through the rebel mainframe that the assault was not the captain's initiative but was ordered by Rebel High Command, if you have children you understand. I beg your aid.
(End Encryption)

------------------
"Paranoia is Life"

New Confederate Tech
Light Particle Beam Turret 3 RTD
10 tons, does 5 Energy damage and 0 mass. Beam reload. Specializes in covering multiple targets on several different vectors.

Specialized Rail Gun Shells 2 RTD
Allows several different ammunition types for the Rail Gun.

Confederate Destroyer 4 RTD
Shields: 125
Armor: 65
Speed: 500
Accel: *****
Turning: *****
Crew: 108
Weapons: 1 Rail Gun, 6 Light Particle Beam Turrets

Confederate Production Line
Production per Real Time Day
1/5 Battleships
35 Warfrigates
10 Light Carriers
36 Torpedo Boats
24 Interceptors

New Ships Constructed since 1/15/03
1 Battleship
175 Warfrigates
50 Light Carriers
180 Torpedo Boats
120 Interceptors

Confederate Fleet Deployment
Confederation Naval Status
6 Battleships
335 Warfrigates
95 Light Carriers
400 Torpedo Boats
384 Interceptors

Confederate Fleet Deployment
New Sol (24):
1 Battleship
40 Warfrigates
15 Light Carriers
60 Torpedo Boats
96 Interceptors

Navarone System (16):
1 Battleship
44 Warfrigates
10 Light Carriers
56 Tropedo Boats
48 Interceptors

Drelan System (18):
1 BattleShip
44 Warfrigates
10 Light Carriers
56 Torpedo Boats
48 Interceptors

Tizgra System (55):
1 BattleShip
80 Warfrigates
18 Light Carriers
70 Torpedo Boats
72 Interceptors

Ural System (79):
1 BattleShip
32 Warfrigates
10 Light Carriers
44 Torpedo Boats
48 Interceptors

Dione System (67):
1 Battleship
25 Warfrigates
10 Light Carriers
30 Torpedo Boats

Tethys Systyem (54):
35 Warfrigates
11 Light Carriers
30 Torpedo Boats

Themis System (83):
35 Warfrigates
11 Light Carriers
30 Torpedo Boats

Danora System (22):
12 Torpedo Boats
36 Interceptors

Dagda System (20):
12 Torpedo Boats
36 Interceptors

Confederation System Information
New Sol (24): Capitol
Class M planet (habited) w/ 2 Moons (Mined)
1 Gas Giant w/ 3 Moons (1 habited, 2 Mined)
2 small Asteroid Belts
Notes: Has roughly 25% of the entire Confederate Production.

Horae System (23):
1 Class M planet (habited)
Notes: Major agricultural world, supplies New Sol with most of it's food supplies.

Dagda System (20):
Uninhabitable Planet w/ 1 Moon (habitable)
Notes: Medium sized colony who's major industry is a small starfighter production plant.

Danora System (22):
2 M Class Planets (Habited)
1 Gas Giant w/ Fuel Refinery Station
Notes: Second largest Confederation system, approximatly 10% of production. Provides nearly 50% of the fuels used in the production of Anti-matter reactors.

Navarone System (16):
1 Gas Giant w/ Orbital Military Outpost

Drelan System (18):
1 Ice Type Planet (uninhabited) w/ 1 Class M Moon (Military Base)
Dense Asteroid Belts

Ural System (79):
1 Class M planet (habited) w/ Orbital Military Outpost
1 Gas Giant
1 Desert Planet (uninhabited)

Dione System (67):
1 Uninhabitable Planet w/ 1 Class M Moon (habited)
1 Ringed Class M (habited)

Tethys Systyem (54):
1 Class M Planet (habited)

Themis System (83):
1 Military Outpost

NGC-5301 (53):
1 Long Range Listening Post

OOC: I'll post info on other systems later

------------------
Out ride the sons of Terra, Far dirves the thundering jet,
Up leaps the race of Earthmen, Out, far, and onward yet - Robert A. Heinlein, The Green Hills of Earth
"Saddam Hussein foregoes weapons of mass destruction (and) values human life." George W. Bush

(This message has been edited by Vice Admiral Ipvicus (edited 01-21-2003).)

Mechanoid Command Ship
Command Proccessor #198, Primary matrix

_Resources stockpiled for future expansion. Sensor bouys deployed to cover system #120.
Fleet target system #90. _

Factory Unit #18
Command Proccessor #15, Primary matrix. Link to Command ship engaged

Command Unit Advises: Recieve psionic data. Request further information.

Message to: Avian Aliance
Command ship agrees to your offer of psionic data. Also requested are biological samples. This unit is prepared to deploy contact unit to remain in this system should you wish further contact.

Mechanoid Control
Message Ends

------------------

In system 94 repairs and resuply are underway Argosies loaded with munitions fill up Kestrels, Corvettes, Rapiers, and Lightnings for future battles. Reinforcements arrive from Carcer and the other Alliance systems, and begin to fix up disabled ships. Two out of three Rebel ships self-destruct before they can be salvaged but the remainder limp back to be repaired at Carcer.

In his Lightning Dread concentrates on his next strategy. Good thing this is the edge of the asteroid belt...

Asteroids are loaded with munitions and the planet is evacuated, willingly or unwillingly. (1 million rebellion prisoners gathered, all corpses recycled) The rebels don't use antiques to find their way around, their loss.

Fleet: (Distributed)
System 94: (Classifed temporarily as War Zone)
43 Kestrels
67 Corvettes
37 Argosies
347 Rapiers
469 Lightnings
Rebirth (Kestrel)

Carcer:
9 LRW (Heavy damage in repair)
21 SRW (Heavy damage in repair)
20 Corvettes
70 Argosies
Soul Devourer
Life Breaker

Rizel:
4 Asteroid/station home base. Factory and mining operations random elliptical orbit. Impossible to spot in times of war.
20 Corvettes
4 Argosies

Thura:
6 Asteroid/stations. Home base. Factory and mining operations random elliptical orbit. Impossible to spot in times of war. If spotted massive shields used to protect from asteroid collisions are raised.
5 Argosies

Agrios:
8 Asteroid/stations. Factory and mining operations random elliptical orbit. Impossible to spot in times of war.
5 Argosies

Development in TPZ-1:
High mineral concentration,
Large asteroids for bases.
10 Argosies (Filled with mining equipment to hollow out large asteroids)
4 Weeks to completion of first base.

------------------
"Paranoia is Life"

OOC:
< = Encryption beginning > = encryption ending.

To RMA
< The psychic database is on the Orache coming your way. It is harmless and cannot hurt anyone. Why do you want our biological database? However if you have some biological data that we could use in return... >

Took comes back from one exceedingly hard day at work. When he opened the door to the commons he noticed that his neighbors were drunk and flying around and bumping into stuff. They were half singing,
"Ha(hic)ppy(hic) birth(hic)day(hic) T(hic)o me(hic) "Ha(hic)ppy(hic) birth(hic)day(hic) T(hic)o me(hic). Happ(hic)y(hic) birth(hic) day(hic) dear(hic) frother(hic) happy(hic) birth(hic) day(hic) to(hic) you(hic)" .
Took looked at them with a glaring eye and said,
"What in (bloody name) are you doing?"
"It's (hic) frother's (hic) birthday," Said the most sober one.
"Oh, pour me a drink"

6 7/7 Rex Dreadnoughts: 1/7 PP
17 1/3 ######uso: 1/3 PP
1750 Furor: 75pp
1800 Somnuses: 150pp
2200 Cimaxes: 200pp
55 2/2 Flightlings: 1/2pp
8 Avian Scoutships: 1pp
New queen:
17 weeks (real time days)
Hatching:
4/10
Growing:
0/7
Psychic wall: protection from unwanted psychic pests.
3/5 RTD

Systems:
Dema'r
Cadmus's hive

------------------

Factory Unit #18
Command Proccessor #15, Primary matrix. Link to Command ship engaged

Deploy contact unit. Factory Unit #18 heading to system #90

Message to: Avian Aliance
Mechanoid Control thanks you for the incoming psychic data. Biological material is requested so that your method of psionic control can be better understood. No other biological material has been acquired since entrance to this galaxy.

This unit must now leave. A contact unit is being left to recieve further data or packages.
Message Ends

As the massive Factory unit prepared to jump to hyperspace, a small sphere ejected from it, just 3 meters in diameter. It came to a halt at the factory units previous position, and sat, waiting.

------------------

To RMA
<we are sending you a database with our biological data. We are also sending one cimax like bug that you can discect to your likings.If you discover anything with these samples and such we will like to share the tech. Also our technolagy is limited so if you could help in any way...>

------------------

By this time, Mindule was crazed about these pirates.

"I want you to send EVERYTHING near that system to destroy those pirates, and chase them until they are all dead."

"Will do, sir."
-----
The new rebel fleet was huge. With about 65 SRWs, 22 LRWs and 3 Shieldships, the sphere formation resembled something that would have made most capital ships look like gunboats. Mindule had contacted the new fleet, and had given them a different tactic than the sphere. It was called the needle.
-----
The immense fleet arrived in 94, and began to form a huge needle in space. It was much more difficult to target than the sphere, but still easy to shoot from inside. Hundreds of unrelenting lasers poured out of the fleet, who's shields were a little over 20,000, thanks to the SRWs shields and the shieldships. The pirate fleet stupidly charged into battle ( ;)). With Anti-fighter beams being used on capitals, and HPBs smashing into everything, it was not pretty. The pirates were doing some pounding with missiles, but the fighters were being mauled. The Kestrels by now were all but finished off, and all attention was now focused on the flagships. As soon as they were gone, which wouldn't take long, the Rebels could start mopping up the bigger ships.
----------
All techs completed.
NEW TECH