EV Webstory OOC Discussion

Originally posted by Captain Carnotaur:
**Okay, this is stupid...

UE Admiral, mind actually reading posts correctly?

I had a whole freakin fleet in that system, not to mention one of Stardust's Firebirds. I did NOT jump out, and I have no idea how you got such a crazy idea.

Sorry for the angry rant.

-Captain Carnotaur

they are talking about your litle slipup saying your were in Regil and then in the following Matar

------------------
"I came, i conquered, i ate pie" - me

Whoops. Sorry about the slipup.

However, Unreal; did you even research that upgraded laser cannon? You seem to have aquired it very fast.

------------------
If at first you don't succeed...Hit it harder! - Me
--------------
Millennium. Its coming, prepare for it.
Coming to the (url="http://"http://www.ambrosiaSW.com/games/ev/chronicles.html")EV Chronicles(/url).

Thank you for making the citizen's arest for me Carno. Keep an eye on me, i havnt been in my right mind as of late. if i make an error let me know and ill fix it. And carno, i dont remember seeing you outfitting any of your starting ships with bombs. when did you get them? did i miss the post?

------------------
Insanity has its advantages

Entropy, you are mistaken. 10 bulk freighters only has a total of 5,000 cargo. Please edit that mistake.

Beeblebrox, thanks for the warning(altho i had no plans to attack them)

my post on the webstory is not to try and avoid dealing with any of the problems ive got. i just dont feel like posting much tonight. sorry for any inconviniance.

i also must inform you that you cant have Voinian armor. How does one steal armor from an alternate universe?

------------------

(This message has been edited by U.E. Admiral (edited 10-20-2002).)

Originally posted by U.E. Admiral:
**Entropy, you are mistaken. 10 bulk freighters only has a total of 5,000 cargo. Please edit that mistake.

Beeblebrox, thanks for the warning(altho i had no plans to attack them)

my post on the webstory is not to try and avoid dealing with any of the problems ive got. i just dont feel like posting much tonight. sorry for any inconviniance.

i also must inform you that you cant have Voinian armor. How does one steal armor from an alternate universe?

Sorry, I was playing Override when I posted that. It was a bit of a culture clash 😉

------------------
-Zaphod Beeblebrox - President of the Universe
All hail El Presidente Beeblebrox

oh and your rappid fire disrupter just appeared 'poof' like that.

------------------

Originally posted by Unreal Centipede:
**oh and your rappid fire disrupter just appeared 'poof' like that.

it isnt hard to take a weapon and put it on a rapidfire platform but i researched the disrupter.

------------------

**Sirgil
The defence fleet is out numbered in both ships and firepower. as the Escapes approach the distroyers the distroyers send out all of their wepons on one battle group. the group is distroyed. another group attacks the Distroyers, the distroyers lose their bridge, Engens and crew modual (sp). Sirgil Starport is taken over. Sirgi III surenders before tribute is demanded.

"sir sirgil is gone..."
"Ahh... the rebelion is falling at the hands of New Cydonia!"
"what should we do?"
"bulid a fleet capable of takeing back Sirgil"

that is invalid, Stardust must reply to the attack. on another note, Stardust doesnt get 1,000 destroyers for a defence fleet. he gets 20 cruisers as stated on the first post of the in-context topic.

------------------

Originally posted by U.E. Admiral:

**Sirgil
The defence fleet is out numbered in both ships and firepower. as the Escapes approach the distroyers the distroyers send out all of their wepons on one battle group. the group is distroyed. another group attacks the Distroyers, the distroyers lose their bridge, Engens and crew modual (sp). Sirgil Starport is taken over. Sirgi III surenders before tribute is demanded.

"sir sirgil is gone..."
"Ahh... the rebelion is falling at the hands of New Cydonia!"
"what should we do?"
"bulid a fleet capable of takeing back Sirgil"

(b)that is invalid, Stardust must reply to the attack. on another note, Stardust doesnt get 1,000 destroyers for a defence fleet. he gets 20 cruisers as stated on the first post of the in-context topic.

Yes, that was a very big one-post battle. And New Cydonia is preety powerful for one planet.

------------------
-Zaphod Beeblebrox - President of the Universe
All hail El Presidente Beeblebrox

(This message has been edited by Beeblebrox (edited 10-21-2002).)

probobly cause no-one has revoked his instant laser cannon upgrade...

------------------

Didn't I say I upgraded a few of my ships with bombs? Well, if I didn't, sorry about that. Meant to say that in one of my earlier posts.

------------------
--------------
Coming to the (url="http://"http://www.ambrosiaSW.com/games/ev/chronicles.html")EV Chronicles(/url).

I just noticed that beblebronx and UE have the exact same post...

And Jadaza is a strong planet for one too. But of course I conquered 2 planets so that makes me really powerfull. oh and i think Stardust is giveing up!

------------------

**I just noticed that beblebronx and UE have the exact same post...

And Jadaza is a strong planet for one too. But of course I conquered 2 planets so that makes me really powerfull. oh and i think Stardust is giveing up!

I have fixed it so it almost makes sense.

And it is Beeblebrox, not beblebronx. That sounds like a city! 😉

------------------
Vote 1 for Zaphod Beeblebrox- The only presidential candidate with two heads, three arms and a personality as nice as your Mum

Beeblebrox, check your email before you post again.

------------------

U. E. Admiral, check your e-mail.

------------------
Vote 1 for Zaphod Beeblebrox- The only presidential candidate with two heads, three arms and a personality as nice as your Mum

Captain Carnotaur, that was a one-post battle. How do you know that you destroyed the Jadzian fleet.
And remeber, we have a station in Centauri with 2000 laser and photon cannons. I don't think it would be such an easy battle.

------------------

Woah Carno!
I can accept the destruction of so many bulk freighters. I can accept the loss of patroling ships in Jadzia. I can not accept the fact that you somehow breached my planetary shield so easily(sounds like WoD no?). There is no way possible that you could have breached it in one post. And my ships (30 Warbirds and 60 Destroyers) would have foced you back as soon as any hostile moves were made. That was a major one-post battle. I admit that your ships are powerful, but were hoplessly outnumbered. I'll leave it to Unreal to complain about the damage done to him.
I'm not that small a nation. ive got 5 systems. As of the 24th I'll have 7 if Stardust doesn't reply.

Beeblebrox, there's been a change in plans...

------------------

U. E. Admiral, you're change of plans is accepted.
Wait until we can get properly ready.

------------------

Aye sir. However i will not be posting untill Carno and i work things out here.

------------------

(This message has been edited by U.E. Admiral (edited 10-22-2002).)

Originally posted by Beeblebrox:
**Captain Carnotaur, that was a one-post battle. How do you know that you destroyed the Jadzian fleet.
And remeber, we have a station in Centauri with 2000 laser and photon cannons. I don't think it would be such an easy battle.

Because I recalled their defensive stats, and if I recall correctly I only said I destroyed most of their fleet. If I did otherwise, please excuse the typo, I will correct it. However, the attack plan was designed so that the defense fleet would be caught and slaughtered in the atmosphere. Don't underestimate Shrikes.

And as for the station; I did not go through Centauri. 😛

------------------
--------------