Registering game

Cannot register my game

I just purchased Aquaria and am anxious to play. I have yet to receive my regisistration confirmation email and my purchase was nearly 2 hours ago..Sunday so no one I can call. I printed out my order and the license code was on it, but when I try to register, it says invalid. This makes zero sense. Does anyone have any ideas? I have a mac. Not sure this post belongs here, so apologize if not.

This post would probably be better placed in Support, although it's not completely out of place here. I've bought several of Ambrosia's games, and not had any trouble with keys. I would make sure your zeros and ohs are right, common letter and number replacements are a pain sometimes.

Other than that, I don't have any suggestions other than "wait for Monday", which is quite the pain when you just bought the game but can't play it.

Meanwhile, have you completed the demo section? After registering, you can continue your saved games from the unregistered version, I believe. You might want to try that if you haven't gotten that far already.

Hope this helps!

QUOTE (adam_0 @ Jun 1 2009, 06:13 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

This post would probably be better placed in Support, although it's not completely out of place here. I've bought several of Ambrosia's games, and not had any trouble with keys. I would make sure your zeros and ohs are right, common letter and number replacements are a pain sometimes.

Other than that, I don't have any suggestions other than "wait for Monday", which is quite the pain when you just bought the game but can't play it.

Meanwhile, have you completed the demo section? After registering, you can continue your saved games from the unregistered version, I believe. You might want to try that if you haven't gotten that far already.

Hope this helps!

Thank you for replying. I did not have to worry about zeroes versus letter "O". Now several hours later I've still gotten no registration confirmation email from Ambrosia. At least it is Monday and in half an hour I can call. I was wondering what Live Chat is about. I think it does not work on my computer anyway because it always says it is not in service or something like that. I thought it might be a tech support chat? I played the Demo a long time ago and just got frustrated with the game. I have spent hours reading the forums for more insight before purchasing. If I can figure out some basics I'll like it much more ! I love games but at my advanced age, I worry this one may be beyond me. Still, I like a challenge.........now if I can just get it registered and begin ! Thank you again.