Eyeball in the Abyss

What does it take to deal with the eyeball? I've tried the spikes, energy shots, beast form, and still not gettiing it.

There's a slight indention in the eyeball's protective wall, so your goal is the fire energy bolts into that "chink" in the jellyfish's armor in order to kill it. I found that this was one of the hardest mini-bosses, because the nearest save point was so far away. 😕

I consider the Jellyfish the hardest boss in the game. Excessive uses of Spicy Rolls, Perogies, Soups, and health-boosting foods is really the only way to make it easier. Note that the Jellyfish will spin very rapidly for a second or so every time it’s hit, so it isn’t as easy as just hitting the opening.

QUOTE (JacaByte @ Apr 20 2009, 07:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

There's a slight indention in the eyeball's protective wall, so your goal is the fire energy bolts into that "chink" in the jellyfish's armor in order to kill it. I found that this was one of the hardest mini-bosses, because the nearest save point was so far away. 😕

Thankyou for your help. I was able to get it after only a couple of tries.

The funny thing about Aquarian bosses is that you can beat them all in one or two tries, but only after you’ve figured out how to beat them…and that takes pretty damn long on some of them (the Creator Final Form is what I’m mainly thinking of).