the energy temple

in the energy temple after you kill the fish guy and you swim past it and go thru the tunnel into the next zone and you go past a few jelly fish and there is a area thats lock and you need another pearl to open it... where do you find another pearl?? i've swam all over that place and i cant find another one... :huh:

Spoiler

You need a later form to do this. There is no pearl that you can get yet.

Many things in the game, like this, must be left alone for now, with you returning once you have gained what you need.

thank you 😃

@faleena, on Feb 5 2009, 11:29 PM, said in the energy temple:

in the energy temple after you kill the fish guy and you swim past it and go thru the tunnel into the next zone and you go past a few jelly fish and there is a area thats lock and you need another pearl to open it... where do you find another pearl?? i've swam all over that place and i cant find another one... :huh:

There is another pearl man in either the Secret Cave Passage or the Song Cave, I don't remember which but how do you get the pearl out? Singing the dragging song doesn't seem to do it. Also, what do you do with the orange lights? Thanks.

@pearldiver, on Feb 7 2009, 12:51 PM, said in the energy temple:

There is another pearl man in either the Secret Cave Passage or the Song Cave, I don't remember which but how do you get the pearl out? Singing the dragging song doesn't seem to do it. Also, what do you do with the orange lights? Thanks.

Like I said, you need a later form. Play for several more hours and then you might have it. The orange lights are decorations, if we're talking about the same thing. You can shoot them if you'd like, but nothing comes of it.