An Old Light (Jack's World)

@buffalo-the-kid, on Aug 26 2007, 02:53 PM, said in An Old Light (Jack's World):

Muahahaha! I'm back!

I forgot my password and couldn't get on...

Anyhoo, I a couple of bugs in your level set... but forgot what they were... I'll get back to you on that...
-UOY EB OLAFFUB EHT YAM-

Oh so you aren't dead? 😛 I think we should make a zoo I've got alot of great ideas for one and I think it could be a fun project.

Thanks for the super useful post anyways.

Much work still hasn't been done on OT13D mainly because I've been having trouble figuring out what to do with it. I've realzed now what I want to do with it and am now held up by being busy with school work. I'll work on it later to night.

Ah! thats right! I CAN"T SAVE MY ZOOS!!!!!!!!! Theres some error... probably caused by my lack of a storage system for my saved games... hmm...

^^ 😮 😉 :mellow: << :rolleyes: 😛 :laugh: :blink: :ninja:
I AM MASTER OF THE SMILIES!!!!

What? I don't understand... if you need more memorie highlight the ferazel app (or what ever file) then press "comand-i", this will open up it's info. Next click the lil' menue and scroll down to "memory". There you cangive the app or file more memory. Hope that helps.

Yes it's done and it's cold!

Well Freezer Burn is now complete, with a bonus set of demon heads! It took soem time mainly because the level was so friggin huge... Freezer burn looks to be another fun level cold off the press. 🙂 buh duh bum And I'm glad I was able to get the fire guardians to work out. With that said there is a boss in every corner of the land and only six levels between me and level set completion. Not to say it won't be difficult, it defanitly won't be easy.

Time to escape the cold now and move into heat! The gauntlet looks to be a fun levl to make, don't worry it won't be a rip of "Parched Earth".

Wow, my profile sure has been getting alot of views lately. Wonder if it's because of all this?

Untill next time,
Jacks

What? Another update so soon?! Not exactly!

Well we've done it again! We've broken 3000 views! At the rate the thousand mark keeps getting broken I'm gonna run out of strange pictures to post up... Anyways here they are!

Posted Image
I doubt I'll ever find another torch glitch! Enjoy!

Posted Image
This a my "Boomerang Spell Master" picture after I screwed around with it alot on adobe photoshop. Enjoy!

Currently,
Progress log views : 3000+
Level set downloads : 12
Feedback responses : 2

Wow, it's weird I have so many views but so little downloads and feedback. :laugh:

Well untill next time!
Two Jacks (Ferazel Master)

I'M ALIVE!!!
(yay!)

Sorry about not posting... I've been busy with school starting...
This weekend, I was able to get all the way to halfway through the 2nd to last level. (starting from summer's saved games of course...)
I have a problem though...

I DON"T KNOW HOW TO KILL WRAITHS!!!!!!!
^
(capital apostrophe...)

I had a time on the Flame Guardians level where I had 3 circling me, but I died before I found out how to make screen shots...

Still no luck with saving zoos...

Hmm...

Lookin forward to playing the 2nd half of Jack's world.

13-1-25 20-8-5 2-21-6-6-1-12-15 2-5 23-9-20-8 25-15-21
(That took a long time...)

PS:Is it possible to kill wraiths and enemy tubes?
PPS:Have you ever played Oberin? It's kinda like a cross between Runescape and Cythra. Plus, the people there are much nicer than on RS. It's mac only. (Just discovered... Cythra is an island in the Odyssey...)

Whats with the half-buried super jump Ferazel in that pic?

I liked the idea of spike balls on super springs.

@buffalo-the-kid, on Sep 8 2007, 11:33 AM, said in An Old Light (Jack's World):

I'M ALIVE!!!
(yay!)
Sorry about not posting... I've been busy with school starting...
This weekend, I was able to get all the way to halfway through the 2nd to last level. (starting from summer's saved games of course...)
I have a problem though...

I DON"T KNOW HOW TO KILL WRAITHS!!!!!!!
^
(capital apostrophe...)

I had a time on the Flame Guardians level where I had 3 circling me, but I died before I found out how to make screen shots...

Still no luck with saving zoos...

Hmm...

Lookin forward to playing the 2nd half of Jack's world.
13-1-25 20-8-5 2-21-6-6-1-12-15 2-5 23-9-20-8 25-15-21
(That took a long time...)
PS:Is it possible to kill wraiths and enemy tubes?
PPS:Have you ever played Oberin? It's kinda like a cross between Runescape and Cythra. Plus, the people there are much nicer than on RS. It's mac only. (Just discovered... Cythra is an island in the Odyssey...)

Wow, cause I thought you were dead! (Looks like some one owes me money...)

I've also been busy with school. Are you still playing my level set, did you continue my level set past the custom levels, or did you start a new game on the original?

No idea what your talking about with the flame guardians. :rolleyes:

Try duplicating the origanal world data than edit the dupo version for your zoos.

Hmm...?

I'm working on "The Devil's Anvil" at the moment. Interesting obsticals so far, trying to work out cannons at the moment.

Every number corrisponds to a letter in the alphbet! (1-26)

P.S. Impossible to kill wraiths and enemie tubes.
P.P.S. No but I'll look into it.
P.P.P.S. DOn't forget to go back to "The Boss" with tree trunk and icewall. 🙂

@buffalo-the-kid, on Sep 8 2007, 11:42 AM, said in An Old Light (Jack's World):

Whats with the half-buried super jump Ferazel in that pic?

I liked the idea of spike balls on super springs.

Nice doublepost. 😉

What pic? You meen the ice guardian one? He's standing on the skelliton with a sheild power-up.

I love the spike balls on springs. 🙂

If you've beaten the first half of my level set tell me what you think! What's yur favorit level? Was the level set any good? Is the plot alright? Is it to hard or to easy? Everything! :ninja:

By flame gaurdians i mean the two demon/dragon head things that make a boss in the origional set.

I finished the origional level set!!!! YAYZERS!!

I'll try another zoo on the weekend...

my favorite level must have been the bridge, but it shouldn't stop abruptly then have the exit below you...

I'll review the levels and give feed back one level at a time... cause thats as fast as i can go...

And im talking about the corner of the eastern forest pic with the purple torch. bottom right.

&&%^WAW YYN LYOYFYE RAA^%&&

if you get the pattern, i will:
1)hire someone to help me find you
2)pay you 387 mil. US Dollars in person
3)report you to the local authorities for being a stalker and sue you for all of my money back
4)donate 387 mil. to ben spees and ambrosia and peter jackson to finish ferazel's wand, finish aquaria faster and make the hobbit, respectively

you have one post to guess...

P.S. My Oberin names are Zambito and Veloso
P.P.S I did get the V blade on the boss i managed to get up the spike tube without a scratch and boy... the end of Zerazel's Wand is kinda dramatic...

This post has been edited by Buffalo the Kid : 11 September 2007 - 01:08 AM

Congratulations on beating Ferazel's Wand.

Tell me How that zoo goes. It'll be cool if Everything works out, Like Lots of the same type Of monsters being able to do stuff in lil'Boxes. It would alse be cool to see how your ideas could be Used in other level sets as well.

When was the First day of Fall?

The only reason it stopped Abruptly is because past a certain point in the Level, everything would get all staticy On you and be unplayable.

Thanks and Thanks again for the Having the time for the reviews.

In that pic Everything is good except for that orange tented corpse. A Keen eye Is a good eye.

Hey, Does my post sound a bit... fishy? See if you can find the secret message!

**Ok here's what I got for your word puzzle:
A=O
R=T
W=M
Y=A
N=D
L=B
O=N
E=S
F=?

With that I barely scratched this out:

WAW YYN LYOYFYE RAA
MOM ADD BANA-AS TOO

Close as I could get... How'd I do?**

And if your so puzzle bound give these games a whirl:
http://www.thefoolsg...s-macintosh.htm

If you need help trying to get them to work feel free to ask. (you'll need stuffit expander)

Hehe..
Not even close... You should've at least guessed it spelled May The Buffalo Be With You
No one would get this...
Each separate letter was replaced by the last letter of a deceased pet of mine...
(Not like A=M more like m#1=e a#1 d a#2=y ect...)

Not much to say right now... but I'll post a longer one tomarrow.

May The Buffalo Be With You

P.S. something to do with a skeleton and a sheild powerup and loving spike balls? (loving anything spike related is fishy...)

Hehe..
Not even close... You should've at least guessed it spelled May The Buffalo Be With You
No one would get this...
Each separate letter was replaced by the last letter of a deceased pet of mine...
(Not like A=M more like m#1=e a#1 d a#2=y ect...)

Not much to say right now... but I'll post a longer one tomarrow.

May The Buffalo Be With You

P.S. something to do with a skeleton and a sheild powerup and loving spike balls? (loving anything spike related is fishy...)

Guees what! No nevermind don't.... It's tomorrow!

No my puzzle has more to do with letters inside my last post.

Oh and if you want to avoid double posting (even if your really good at it) then only click the "add reply button" once even if it takes a while to load.

Later,
Carbon Rock'n'RollModel #284

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=iXyRLDPo1BI

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=hxNOCl7S7lU

This post has been edited by Two Jacks : 12 September 2007 - 11:17 PM

Gummy Bears!

Well not much has been done on "The Devil's Anvil" since my last update post, I've been stuck on trying to come up with good obsticals. This post is not about that however. I spent a good half hour today cleaning up my first (progress log) post, you'll notice it looks alot more "pretty" now. " Gummy bears, bounceing here and there and... "

This post has been edited by Two Jacks : 20 September 2007 - 07:37 PM

Muahaha! I am back from the grave!

I couldn't find any glitches you don't already know about...

Yep... That theme song was... Uhh... Odd?

I'd offer to help you with the remaining levels... but as you know, I haven't edited anything big in a while... nor have I been able to save anything more than a floor with items and a wraith...

Hmm...

Hmm....

Hmm.....

Hmm......

Don't have much else to say... so time for my mini-puzzle (crowd, "yay..." (sarcastic))

1,1100,1100 110,101,1,10010 10100,1000,101 11010,1111,1101,10,1001,101 10,10101,10010,10010,1001,10100,1111

(hints: not may the buffalo be with you; 12)
man... that took a while...

ps: this is what happens when im bored in math class...

Wait don't shoot! I'm not a zombie I swear!!!

That's right finals are over and I'm back to work on my level set! 🙂

I return with much news! The Devil's Anvil is now complete after many long hours in the hot sun. Also, thanks to all my faithful lurkers we've hit:
Posted Image

Thanks all, this topic probally has more views than any other in the Ferazel forums, and thanks again to everyong who was kind enough to download and play my levelset (even if I didn't get any feedback 😞 ).

With FIVE levels left to edit I turn my sights on to the next level, "What Spiders Know". This level is a huge underground libary that you have to work through as you learn many dark secrets (and old recipies) that have been lost to the lands of Teraknorn.

Well that's about it for now I'll leave you to dwell on this glitch picture of mine:
Posted Image

~Jackico The Magnifico

Just added info on all levels I have completed or am working on at the moment.

Now it's time for some sleep...

snooze
~jac...

Ok quick update.

I have finished all level names, if I feel like editing anymore boss levels name later, I will. "What Spiders Know" is a third done now and is looking good.

Well gee guys (and ladies 😉 . . . what to creepy? =P), you've all ready broken 6,000 views and look to be heading to 7k fast enough! Bad news is that I don't have any strange pictures to post up at the moment. Don't worry though, I'll make it up to my faithful lurkers by working hard on this level tomorrow.

Thanks for lurkin',
Jacks

P.S. BTK if your reading this, I hope you had fun playing the first half of my level set, sorry you won't be able to play the other.

This post has been edited by Two Jacks : 08 January 2008 - 03:57 AM

I did, it was really well made.

We have a really old computer in the basement that still runs around OS8 (I hope Ferazel works on that...), but we can't find a monitor that works with it.

And if you need any help with ideas or something, I'm here.

Hehe. In that one picture, it looks like he is summoning a knife.

Edit: (Yay, I have a square)

This post has been edited by Buffalo the Kid : 10 January 2008 - 12:39 AM

Wow, good find! Let me know if you find that monitor.

"Ferazel's Wand requires a Macintosh running OS 8.6 to OS 9.6."- Ferazel's Wand FaQs.

That picture was actulay a glitch in which the goblin (instead of throwing boulders) was throwing daggers.

Hmm, don't understand your edit. You have a square?

Other news: What Spiders Know is half done. BTK would be happy to know there's a lil' zoo in it and other exhibits. 🙂