Uplink is a Game, Not Real Hacking

Hi,

I've read the thread about hacking a bank.

The reason I am writting to you is because I am in a huge predicament. I don't have the time to learn all the steps I need to in order to hack a bank, but I need to hack it in the next 12-18 hours. The reason for this will be explained below.

I am not after millions either, just a specific amount which is owed to me, nothing more. The amount is NZ$ 85.000 (about U$S 62.000). The account that needs to be hacked has hundreds of thousands, even millions of new zealand dollars, as it belongs to a well known multinational company, who have been promising my pay for the last 6 months and I'm in the verge of loosing everything I have, including my health (I've been diagnosed with cancer) if I don't get that money into my account by tomorrow.

I know this may sound very abrupt but I will need someone's help, and I was wondering if you were willing to do it for me. I will provide you with a bank account number which has a lot of money in it. I only want what is owed to me, which is the new zealand dollars 85.000 and you can get as much money transferred to your account as you want to.

As you can appreciate, I'm very desperate at this stage and I apologize for being so blunt and abrupt, but I honestly don't know what else to do. I've tried all the legal avenues I could, but have spent a lot of money and I'm still waiting for a result.

Thank you for your time and I hope you can help me.

Have a good day!

Hazelita

Yeah, I've gotten several PM's on uplink hacking which was somewhat confusing to me since I think I have only posted about a dozen times on this forum, but then when I saw mrxak show the search result that pops up, and I was the first reply to it, now it makes sense. And its funny. So anyway, I was wondering, as a famous and professional bank hacker, am I entitled to a larger share of the loot then the nigerian prince offers? Or is 50-50 an all round rule for ...ahem... 'entrepreneurship' online?

Personally, I'd just take all the money myself. Why hack a bank for an employer when you can keep the money yourself?

Wait, all the money I've been stealing from banks using that great hacking tool, Uplink, didn't end up on my credit card?

😮

QUOTE (Aelran @ May 27 2006, 02:10 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I don't understand these people. At all.

Seriously, what sort of person doesn't think that the date of 2010, companies the world's never seen, and the ability to accelerate time, is slightly odd to find in reality?

^
|
|

Yes, the date of 2010 is very odd to find in reality.

QUOTE (Capt. Radio Willy @ Apr 13 2010, 10:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

^
|
|

Yes, the date of 2010 is very odd to find in reality.

You are replying to something that was posted four years ago. Four years ago, it was a valid point. In another year, it will be a valid point again.

xander