Make a darn mac update

If that's the case, you wouldn't mind me borrowing your stabbing knife for a bit, just in case what you say doesn't come to pass?

:hector_bird: Any news on that UB update?

@wizardling, on May 4 2008, 02:25 PM, said in Make a darn mac update:

:hector_bird: Any news on that UB update?

Patience, young Wizardling. All things come in good time.

xander

@darwinian, on May 5 2008, 03:26 AM, said in Make a darn mac update:

Patience, young Wizardling. All things come in good time.

xander

So there's hope then? :hector_bird: Thanks.

@wizardling, on May 5 2008, 01:05 AM, said in Make a darn mac update:

So there's hope then? :hector_bird: Thanks.

There is hope. Don't hold your breath, but continue to have hope. There is always hope.

xander

Congratulations. I think that we have successfully pulled together (as a community) and done something wonderful. Let this thread be necromancied and immortalized in history...

Okay, it DID start as some guy just having a short rant, but I agreed. I feel great about it.

This post has been edited by rightlink : 14 May 2008 - 05:15 PM

@rightlink, on May 14 2008, 10:05 PM, said in Make a darn mac update:

Congratulations. I think that we have successfully pulled together (as a community) and done something wonderful. Let this thread be necromancied and immortalized in history...

Okay, it DID start as some guy just having a short rant, but I agreed. I feel great about it.

What are you on about?

xander

Wasn't this thread the catalyst that got the whole snowball rolling?

@rightlink, on May 15 2008, 02:32 AM, said in Make a darn mac update:

Wasn't this thread the catalyst that got the whole snowball rolling?

No. Various people have been working on getting Uplink UB released for at least two years (that I know of).

xander

@darwinian, on May 15 2008, 01:01 AM, said in Make a darn mac update:

No. Various people have been working on getting Uplink UB released for at least two years (that I know of).

xander

Correct. It's been a long process, i have to admit. But, we aren't a large company that can devote resources to every project, so it's a careful balancing act to try to keep the older products working, yet still move forward with our new products.

We have brought in a great deal of new people in the past two years, and the hope is that they will be able to assist in many of the projects we have had on the back burner.

PoG update and Cythera X!

@magnusapollo, on May 15 2008, 03:29 PM, said in Make a darn mac update:

Correct. It's been a long process, i have to admit. But, we aren't a large company that can devote resources to every project, so it's a careful balancing act to try to keep the older products working, yet still move forward with our new products.

We have brought in a great deal of new people in the past two years, and the hope is that they will be able to assist in many of the projects we have had on the back burner.

............................Oh..............................................................................