The Map

Ever notice That New Zealand is missing off the Map - will have you know that we are connected to the internet unless we sank into the ocean by 2010... but then so would the UK...

------------------

I do not think that was one of the key parts to the game. I do not think that you are supposed to examine the map to any degree. Anyways...

------------------

yes. because it wouldn't make sense for a video game to accurately reflect reality.

Further investigation has revealed that New Zealand, did indeed sink into the Pacific Ocean in the game. Terrible loss really. They will be sorely missed.

Oh damn. There goes my vacation... :mad:

I think somebody made a map on Modlink that has New Zealand and Hawaii. (Perhaps, with their small size and the distortion of flattening the world out into a map, it's better to leave them off.

All I'm gonna say is this,

This is not a atlas.
It is a hacking simulation game.

In other words,
WHO CARES if they left off a couple of contineints.
<_<

Um...New Zealand is definately not a continent...

Youd be pissed if they left out continents... Without Asia, Europe, North America... take your pick. There are 7 total. 6 are actually populated enough to not be called outposts. Take 2 or 3 continents... then you'd be pissed.

We're talking about islands.

lol

Kemorya, on Nov 10 2004, 02:35 PM, said:

Youd be pissed if they left out continents... Without Asia, Europe, North America... take your pick. There are 7 total. 6 are actually populated enough to not be called outposts.
View Post

Outpost? Outpost?! Australia is not an outpost (although President Shrub seems to think differently), we're just a nation that lives on a fraction of the land mass because we believe building cities in the middle of the desert is a bad idea.

And if you're not talking about Australia, then I'm going to look very sheepish.

I'm pretty sure he meant Antarctica...

Let's see that sheepish look...

And, relevantly enough, Antarctica is missing.

hmm, damn. I always forget Antarctica.

baaah!