The Lock Down

kind of interesting

It's kind of interesting to me what posts the mods lock. Considering a bunch of the ones they don't lock don't have anything to do with CS at all. Then they lock the ones that do because they are annoyed of people asking for news. We all know the ASW people almost never come in here. So what I meant was an overview of info that you had obtained from the board and other boards. But never mind that.

So what are you guys up to. The Forum is kind of dead. Lets spruce it up with info on the current games in progress.

JK the King, on Sep 24 2004, 01:06 AM, said:

It's kind of interesting to me what posts the mods lock. Considering a bunch of the ones they don't lock don't have anything to do with CS at all. Then they lock the ones that do because they are annoyed of people asking for news. We all know the ASW people almost never come in here. So what I meant was an overview of info that you had obtained from the board and other boards. But never mind that.

So what are you guys up to. The Forum is kind of dead. Lets spruce it up with info on the current games in progress.
View Post

JK, did you notice that even though your other post stayed open for a while, no one saw fit to post any news in it? The truth is there is no news on the update on this or any other board. Now you have a topic title which certainly does not encourage posting any game news. If I could edit your title I would do so. You tempt me to close this thread and let you try again with something like, "What's up with your game?"

If you do want a thread about game progress. you might start with what's happening with your own game rather than a complaint about locked topics which were headed nowhere.

JK the King, on Sep 24 2004, 12:06 AM, said:

It's kind of interesting to me what posts the mods lock.

If you have a question or issue with the action of a moderator, I suggest that you drop an e-mail to that moderator.

View Post

Feel free to create a topic on this.