Redline

Graphics like that on avara would have been nice!!! Atleast we can try to modify the cars into hectors lol

Uh... wrong board...

And here come the useless spam...

@jacabyte, on Sep 22 2006, 04:32 PM, said in Redline:

And here come the useless spam...

How was my comment "spam"? I downloaded the game and it reminded me of what we all wanted Avara to be like (graphich wise at the time). Brings back memories of Avara.

Then I suggested if theoretically we'd be able to modify those cars to make them look like Hectors... see? That wasn't so bad.

This post has been edited by fwhite : 22 September 2006 - 07:30 PM

Sorry – it's just if this is a topic about modifying Redline to make the cars look like Hectors, this is the wrong board.

Make sense?

@mackilroy, on Sep 22 2006, 08:53 PM, said in Redline:

Sorry – it's just if this is a topic about modifying Redline to make the cars look like Hectors, this is the wrong board.

Make sense?

Ohh no no, I just wish we could make that game into Avara 2.0! lol 🙂

The problem is that Redline has no weapons.

Yeah. Redline's engine is exclusively made for automobile racing, just as Avara's engine was designed exclusively for HECTOR combat. You wouldn't be able to animate the HECTORs' legs. I did have an idea (and if would be more feasable) to do Starfighters and UFOs, though.

This post has been edited by Robert Marlin : 28 September 2006 - 03:56 PM

@-carlet--wordfish, on Sep 28 2006, 01:54 PM, said in Redline:

Avara's engine was designed exclusively for HECTOR combat.

I don't know why, but that is just awesome. Too bad it's the only one...

@-carlet--wordfish, on Sep 28 2006, 04:54 PM, said in Redline:

Avara's engine was designed exclusively for HECTOR combat.

As I understood it, Avara's engine was originally designed as a space combat simulator. Avara itself was just a stress test.

That wasn't Avara that was having a stress test... well, not in any form we would recognize.

This post has been edited by The Apple Cřre : 03 October 2006 - 09:50 PM