Global Thermonuclear War Game 24

Why, exactly, are you voting against me? I know that xander gave reasons for me to die last round but at the same time Rickton and Templar were both much more enthusiastic not to mention active about breaking a tie than I was, at any point. If you have another reason to vote for me please share it, I assure you we can clear up the matter without killing me as killing me won't help your situation (unless you're a terrorist...).

I and going to vote for kickme he isn't posting as much as he normally does and is being quite lurkery. He is playing it really safe and close to the vest.
Oh and is jacabyte playing?

This post has been edited by EKHawkman : 19 May 2008 - 10:38 PM

@ekhawkman, on May 19 2008, 05:20 PM, said in Global Thermonuclear War Game 24:

I and going to vote for kickme he isn't posting as much as he normally does and is being quite lurkery. He is playing it really safe and close to the vest.
Oh and is jacabyte playing?

his name is on the list I belive. So I guess he is just not actively

If He hadn't said he had real life stuff to deal with at last game I would be more suspicious.

Sorry I'm late, the power supply on my desktop computer gave out and I'm typing from a laptop with a strobe like screen. It's killing my eyes...

Anyhow, I'm voting for lemoneyscapegoat this round. He looks suspicious...

EKHawkman , you seem the shifty type, and you were pulling the same trick Hypo was until after I called him on it. Furthermore I trust xander some right now so that is another strike against you. You seem the most likely to currently be a terrorist so you get my vote.

Hypochondriac, you may think I'm evil. I couldn't care less what you think. This, contrary to what one player believes, was not a random vote, I never random vote. You were trying to lurk by posting a ton without voting and I called you out for it. I still don't think your innocent, I just think that more likely terrorists have presented themselves.

As for nfreader, I don't trust you and I still think your are lurking even after what mrxak said. I also think you should justify your vote next time.

I'm not saying your vote for me was random manta. In my opinion you were/are trying to hide guilt by accusing me for not voting earlier, which to me makes little sense. In my eyes you are one of the terrorists.

Round Two Votes:
darth_vader -
darwinian - EKHawkman
egroeg -
EKHawkman - kickme
Eugene Chin -
Hypochondriac - Manta
JacaByte - lemonyscapegoat
jrsh92 - nfreader
kickme -
lemonyscapegoat -
LNSU - jrsh92
Manta - EKHawkman
Mispeled -
nfreader -
prophile - LNSU
Rickton -
RJC Ultra -
Templar98921 -

About 24 hours to go.

@manta, on May 19 2008, 09:28 PM, said in Global Thermonuclear War Game 24:

EKHawkman , you seem the shifty type, and you were pulling the same trick Hypo was until after I called him on it. Furthermore I trust xander some right now so that is another strike against you. You seem the most likely to currently be a terrorist so you get my vote.

Hypochondriac, you may think I'm evil. I couldn't care less what you think. This, contrary to what one player believes, was not a random vote, I never random vote. You were trying to lurk by posting a ton without voting and I called you out for it. I still don't think your innocent, I just think that more likely terrorists have presented themselves.

As for nfreader, I don't trust you and I still think your are lurking even after what mrxak said. I also think you should justify your vote next time.

If you've even looked at the past games Ive always acted the same way and in each of those cases I have been innocent. Its nothing new and I am still innocent. I wanted to be a rogue this round but since I didn't ask privately I got jack. So please continue thinking I am a terrorist since I am being completely different and very shifty. Once I am a terrorist then you may see how I act and then compare. So you Manta are wrong.

Thats true, EKHawkman, but you got chased every single time. Maybe you should change your behavior?

Mind you, I do the same thing.

Manta , you can post heaps and not vote, and still be helpful. Look at xanders post. He voted, but he didn't need to. Would that have been lurking? Was Eugene Chin's post lurking? That's unreasonable.

@hypochondriac, on May 19 2008, 09:42 PM, said in Global Thermonuclear War Game 24:

I'm not saying your vote for me was random manta. In my opinion you were/are trying to hide guilt by accusing me for not voting earlier, which to me makes little sense. In my eyes you are one of the terrorists.

I was refering to xander saying I voted at random (Post #123). Kill me if you really wish, I actually have a real life that is coming down on my head in one week and hopefully will die before then. As for the "hide within a string of posts without voting" behavior, I've seen terrorists doing it before and I believe that that is what you were doing.

I only ask that if I die, this voting block (so far Hypo, and Templar<insert string of too many numbers>) be considered top targets as likely terrorists.

Edit because of ghost posting by SIB.

This post has been edited by Manta : 20 May 2008 - 04:08 AM

I'm just getting a bit desperate for targets, and it is unreasonable to assume that. Also, you mean EKHawkman. SIB is dead.

This post has been edited by Templar98921 : 20 May 2008 - 02:35 AM

@manta, on May 20 2008, 01:44 AM, said in Global Thermonuclear War Game 24:

I was refering to xander saying I voted at random (Post #123). Kill me if you really wish, I actually have a real life that is coming down on my head in one week and hopefully will die before then. As for the "hide within a string of posts without voting" behavior, I've seen terrorists doing it before and I believe that that is what you were doing.

I only ask that if I die, this voting block (so far Hypo, and Templar<insert string of too many numbers>) be considered top targets as likely terrorists.

Edit because of ghost posting by SIB.

given the diverse nature of tactics used by the terrorists, almost everyone can be accused of having a posting style similar to the terrorists. We basically have the same argument, we each look guilty to the other.

I have something to do late tonight, but hopefully I'll get back before midnight. In any case, that is when the active phase will end for round two. Hopefully more of you will have voted by then. As it stands, half of you are liable to get a vote recorded against you automatically.

Round Two Votes:
darth_vader -
darwinian - EKHawkman
egroeg -
EKHawkman - Manta
Eugene Chin -
Hypochondriac - Manta
JacaByte - lemonyscapegoat
jrsh92 - nfreader
kickme -
lemonyscapegoat -
LNSU - jrsh92
Manta - EKHawkman
Mispeled -
nfreader -
prophile - LNSU
Rickton -
RJC Ultra -
Templar98921 - Manta

If terrorists, et al. want, they can send me PMs early as well, which may speed things along nicely.

Allright, it seems to be a battle between EKHawkman and Manta, and although Manta acts too aggressively in my opinion, he doesn't look like a terrorist. Thus, I shall vote nfreader for lurking(something he does every game, but we still can't use it).

I really have no idea who is innocent or guilty, so I'm just going to have to vote for the person who seems least likely to be helpful in uncovering the terrorirsts, EKHawkman.

To avoid self voting I'm going to vote EKHawkman as he seems a tad suspicious.

While EKHawkman's pancake-themed oddball style of play may not seem helpful, how does that make him less useful than nfreader's near-to-utter silence?

I don't like either EVHawkman OR Manta, but I'd really hate to see nfreader lurk the whole time.

I'm also really not liking Rickton and Egroeg's bandwagon votes.

Sorry about the delay from me, but for some reason I can't get on as much during the week compared to the weekend. Might have something to do with school.

Anyway, I agree that nfreader has been far too lurky, only posting once (I believe. I may have missed another post because he lurks so much). Trying to hide something?