GTW Game 2

Would an evil dictator take advice from electric banjos?

Yes, but I'm not evil enough to be an actual dictator.

And I still suggest that prophile is to be nuked.

1Eevee1, ruler of Electric Banjo-land. (100% new country, folks.)

Just waiting on Artanis, kickme, and rebelswin_85 now. I've PMed them so hopefully it'll be quick.

prophile

I am NOT a dictator, I swear.

prophile

I swear to god, I'm not a dictator, just another guy.

prophile, it seems people just have a thing for nuking you. I'd offer you asylum in Gütland if I didn't know you were too proud to accept it.

Well even without kickme, a majority of you have voted to nuke prophile. kickme voted for prophile last time anyway, so I don't think he'll mind if we simply forego waiting for his vote.

The Security Council has decided. prophile will be taken into custody for "interrogation" and his nation completely destroyed. Of course, after the nukes have already destroyed prophile's country and he dies before (as was hoped) he reveals his accomplice, you all find out that prophile was not an evil dictator providing bunnies with nukes. There are still two evil dictators at large!

And of course, those two evil dictators need to contact me with their choice of somebody to kill. The intelligence agent should also contact me with a name of a player they wish to spy on.

prophile, if you'd like to say some words of goodbye, feel free. But do not make any attempt to influence future votes.

They missed. I shall shortly do a press release to cover up some of the... fallout of this... mistake.

Rest assured, one of the banjos has been shot after a court by it's peers.

You are the weakest link, goodbye.

Not to let the dead prophile take any credit, the two evil dictators strike suddenly just minutes after he is killed. Nuclear-supplied suicide bunnies detonate nukes in all of darwinian's cities, simultaneously setting off massive conventional explosives under darwinian's armored limousine killing the world leader along with his people.

Let the finger-pointing begin!

Poor xander

Just because I had to go to school

I vote Mackilroy since xander was the first to vote for him, and look what he got.

I agree.
It is clear this attack was engineered by Mackilroy as revenge for implicating him.
I cannot, in memory of Xander, nor his once lovely country, allow his murderer to go free, nor alive.

Hopefully, once this horrible war is done, his nation can be rebuilt to some semblance of its former glory, and an appropriate memorial to his deeds and his person constructed. We will do the same for prophile's country, as the miscarriage of justice that was the demise of the prophile and his country is equally saddening.
My analysts have been pressed into service to aid any refugees from the two decimated countries, and their sources will join them, as soon as they are tracked down by my military branch.

(vote: Mackilroy )

You guys are fools and I now know who the dictators are.

I vote for Artanis.

My advisors have advised me that the method I was using to select whom to nuke was flawed. Thus, due to their recommendations, I have retracted my vote on Mackilory.

After devising a far superior method of selection, I have been advised to concentrate my attack on 1Eevee1 as his nation has only recently developed the capability of creating nuclear warheads, so would be looking to outsource some of them to raise funds for further development.

The following is an official statement to cover the stuffup that the others made with nuclear annihilation of one of our loyal members.

So you know it starts and all, yo.

Following the nuclear weaponry being fired upon prophile, who it was later revealed was not a terrorist, the electric banjo that had organised the weapons, our weapons being fired, has been shot with a flint-lock musket, the latest in weaponry development.

With an emergency briefing, we have this time decided to cast our vote on Artanis. The subtle hint his statements have declared points to him having terroristic... implications of an implicative and terrorist manner.

Reports that one of the members has voted for us, the "upstart", disappoints us, and we shall merely dismiss it as rumor, for now.

Sales of our muskets have risen by 500% over the last financial year, so we cannot see why we should sell our nuclear weaponry to other countries or terrorists.

Especially if they don't ask us nicely. NO SALE FOR YOU, TERRORISTS!

End statement.

I have declared a week of mourning in reflection of the destruction of both prophile and xander. Subdued though it may be, a sea of rage is stirring the hearts of Gütlanders. Rumors and accusations are flying everywhere, with no one wanting to stand up and openly voice their opinion. Fear and anger are rampant. Still, at the head of the whispers is carried a word, more than any others.

The wind drifts through the throngs of crying, outraged masses, and it lifts up the name of Mackilroy.

The great men of my land have been in council over this grave matter, and they hand me the name of Artanis as the most likely culprit. Though I have some reflections of my own to include. First, I find it interesting that the current strategy of choice is the "swear before god and all that is holy" that you are not an evil dictator. Well, at the very least, prophile did it and he was innocent, so the same may hold true of Mackilroy. There is a surprising amount of lawlessness in 1Eevee's land, what with the lynch mobs and whatnot, which does not seem like that of a land ruled by an evil dictator. The apparently intentional portrayal of the land as a very backwards one does seem to require some consideration though. GutlessWonder's attempt to ride the tide of popular opinion to gain him credibility is similarly dubious, and I still stand by my claim that he is probably an evil dictator. After all, was not Hitler popularly elected as well?

We're just waiting on nfreader then. Just a heads-up though, we might have another tie, so do check back periodically.