Project Multi Sketch 2

QUOTE (Sidepipe @ Mar 3 2009, 07:21 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

LOL!
I'm very very very very very very very very sorry I haven't been online for so long. I'll get to work ASAP!

...grunt snort grunt grunt snork snort grunt. Snorfle snorfle grunt slobber. Snort grunt grunt slobber gurgle gurgle gurgle... (burp)

Oh, and I've been lurking around your computer's CPU and...well...uhh...ZzZzZ...
Ack! MUST...GET...TO...WORK!

No problem. 🙂 You received my email and PM?

Good luck!

Snarf snuk gruntle runty,

Klublex :laugh:

Just posting to let everyone (all five or six of you) know that I'm still alive and have been away for about a month.
Thanks for the comments about the area in part II.
~~I also see that my name is now just barely on the first page of the 1P high scores. 😮 ~~
Fixed. 😉

This post has been edited by Lamkin : 15 March 2009 - 09:03 PM

I hope that Sidepipe's area is going well, and that we get to see the finished product soon!
vibrates in excitement! 😄

Happy sketching!
-K

P.S. If anyone would like to, there is a contest going on right now, check the topic for details.

QUOTE (Kasofa1 @ Mar 16 2009, 03:51 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I hope that Sidepipe's area is going well, and that we get to see the finished product soon!
vibrates in excitement! 😄

Happy sketching!
-K

P.S. If anyone would like to, there is a contest going on right now, check the topic for details.

It's going great, I'm eager to see how the project turns out, too! Soon we will get to make the final boss!
Nice job, Lamkin, on the Solo Mission times! I've just never had enough patience to beat the Solo Mission from the start more than 3 times... Hey, but you never know! 🙂

Not to complain, but the reason I've been creating many sketchmaps or posting on the boards as often is (definitely I've not lost interest) that now I have 6th grade middle school, swimming, soccer, track, piano, and clarinet to fill up my open time. (not to mention homework!) 😮

Cheers,
Klublex

Clarinet? Cool!
Anyone interested in a boss fight challenge? anyone?

-K

QUOTE (Kasofa1 @ Mar 21 2009, 08:41 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Anyone interested in a boss fight challenge? anyone?

Me! 🙂
You may have to put a hold on that, though, because I'm really into the levels I'm making right (for Sketchfighter Academy) now and have put my work for the challenge on hold.
Great idea, though.

Klublex

QUOTE (Klublex @ Mar 24 2009, 12:25 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Me! 🙂
You may have to put a hold on that, though, because I'm really into the levels I'm making right (for Sketchfighter Academy) now and have put my work for the challenge on hold.
Great idea, though.

Klublex

Sketchfighter Academy eh? I finished a few maps for that before I put it on hold. I'm not sure if they're any use to you or not, but here they are: http://www.mediafire.com/?1kdzzi2zj14

Anyways gentlemen, hurry up with the current area! Lets get playing, not delayin'! 😄

Excuses, excuses! That's all I ever hear around here! 😄
Ok, take your time, I will post any levels I finish and anyone sends me (if any) and start the poll when I get enough.
I really want this project to get finished, then we can start other things!
By the way, I was playing BZFlag, and I saw someone by the name of Conelight. He wouldn't answer any questions, but I think it might be the Conelight that used to hang out around here. If I see him again, I will see if I can ask him.

Happy Sketching!
-K

QUOTE (Klublex @ Mar 18 2009, 04:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

6th grade middle school (not to mention homework!) 😮

WOW! You too? (addition: French test, math test, German test, an English presentation, homework, homework, and homework! Did I mention homework?) 😉
I haven't been able to get finished yet (reasons quoted above), but it's almost done. I'll work on it tomorrow.
Muahahaha!

btw: My b-day's this weekend... :laugh:

QUOTE (Sidepipe @ Mar 26 2009, 08:22 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

WOW! You too? (addition: French test, math test, German test, an English presentation, homework, homework, and homework! Did I mention homework?) 😉

Sounds tiring. And hard. Yowch.

I haven't been able to get finished yet (reasons quoted above), but it's almost done. I'll work on it tomorrow.
Muahahaha!

Sounds great!

btw: My b-day's this weekend... :laugh:

Sounds awesome! 🙂 🆒

Klublex

Looks at Silver's work on Sketchfighter Academy

WOW, Silverwind!!! 🙂 Geez, that's amazing! And to think that you didn't even post that! I see that you've got everything set up, and are about half way done. I encourage you to finish, the levels look awesome! I, personally, have only finished the "Sketchfighter Flight Pack" of 6 flight training levels/tracks, and one unfinished level in the "Sketchfighter Attack Pack" of combat training levels. I see in what you've made it would be "pass" or not, but in the levels I made there are letter grades. (A+, A, A-, B+, etc.) I thought maybe we could combine works, and if people passed the "Grade 3" Exam in Flight and Combat training then they could go on to do the 6 levels I made, and hence get their letter grade.

Well, what do you think?

Again, great levels! 🙂
Klublex

(EDIT: 😊 Oh, sorry here are my levels:
Attached File 4LapLoop.zip (12.43K)
Number of downloads: 1
Attached File FactoryCentralCircuit.zip (7.92K)
Number of downloads: 2
Attached File PulsingLavaPassage.zip (18.33K)
Attached File NoBumpForestSlalom.zip (6.56K)
Attached File SnowflakeSpeedway.zip (10.88K)
Attached File WastelandMaze.zip (8.73K)

Hope you like them! 🙂

Attached File(s)

This post has been edited by Klublex : 26 March 2009 - 07:59 PM

I think you'd better be Headmaster Klubs, as I'm bogged down with work as it is. Feel free to use whatever maps I made in whatever way you want. I'll try to finish the rest of those maps sometime this year, but don't wait up for me, hehe. 😉

QUOTE (Silverwind @ Mar 28 2009, 09:36 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I think you'd better be Headmaster Klubs, as I'm bogged down with work as it is. Feel free to use whatever maps I made in whatever way you want. I'll try to finish the rest of those maps sometime this year, but don't wait up for me, hehe. 😉

I'm sorry to hear that you have a ton of work too, and I'm sure it's more than a 6th grader has. I may use those maps or maybe not, I'll think about it and be sure to let you know when I've made a decision. By the way, the time limit on those is the "F" time, (basically if you can't complete the races in time) and then it works up: 1 second difference for each grade up. (i.e. Factory Central Circuit: 22s:F, 21s:D-, 20s:D, 19s:D+, 18s:C-, 17s:C, 16s:C+, 15s:B-, and so on.) I thought maybe, before my "Sketchfighter Academy" is released, us PMS2 participants could do it for fun. You can just tell me your time for each "racetrack" in a post on this topic and I'll tell you your letter grade.

Just let me know if the above makes no sense. :rolleyes:

Klublex

Whoosh! right over my head.
well, not really, I understand what you mean. I probably won't do it until they come out as a pack.
I wonder how Sidepipe's doing...

-K

QUOTE (Kasofa1 @ Apr 1 2009, 06:14 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Whoosh! right over my head.
well, not really, I understand what you mean. I probably won't do it until they come out as a pack.
I wonder how Sidepipe's doing...

-K

I hope he hasn't wondered off again. We're so close to being finished!...

Oh yeah. I'm a Dua!!!

Klublex

Edit: I have noticed that some people like Mackilroy have replaced the Siga, Dua, Tiga, etc. with someone that I think they chose. (ex: MagnusAppolo-something Schmoozehound.) Does anyone know how to do that?

This post has been edited by Klublex : 05 April 2009 - 11:12 AM

Klubs, you need something like 1k (1000) posts to do that, or you need to be an admin or have an admin's permission.
Sorry for the lack of communication, I've been on vacation up at the snow, it was fun!

-K

QUOTE (Kasofa1 @ Apr 11 2009, 03:07 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I've been on vacation up at the snow, it was fun!

Cool! 🙂

Klublex

AAARRGHHLLL!
It's been so long already?!? I can't believe it! I'm so sorry!
(/panic)
Well, I finished my area, but it's fairly short (I was never a long level maker!)
I've been busy with Biology, Math, French, German, and Physics tests, as well as homework(x10388) and a 20 kilometer bike ride every weekend. But, I finally finished it and will PM it to Klubs.

Many, many apologies,
Sidepipe

hey, no problem. People have lives, and us here need to respect that. Glad that you got it done!

-K

QUOTE (Kasofa1 @ May 24 2009, 10:30 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

hey, no problem. People have lives, and us here need to respect that. Glad that you got it done!

-K

Ditto, ditto.
Don't worry, Sidepipe, no problem here with me. (It gave me a chance to get about half way through with my new level NoName :))
Hey, by the way, I went on 20 mile bike race a couple of weeks ago... it was fun!

Sidepipe:
There were a few small mistakes, like some switches being named Sprite so that they shut down the entire game pretty much, but I fixed them, and made the boss arena so it's all ready. 🙂

The Final Boss:

Kasofa, I will PM or Email (if the file's too big) you the level for you to make the final boss, whatever you want, as long as it's not too complicated, because remember 4 other people are going to be adding things on. If you really have no ideas you can pass it to the next person in line.

Here is the "line":
Kasofa1-Lamkin-Klublex-Silverwind-Sidepipe-Klublex for ending path (in order of areas)

So, Kasofa, pass PMS2 to Lamkin when you are done, and so on.

Note: If the boss arena seems like it should be bigger to fit the boss, just pass the file to me. 🙂

Got it? 😉

Klublex

This post has been edited by Klublex : 26 May 2009 - 10:06 AM