Short Race Level

I made this to pass the time (not very much though, maybe 5 minutes.) It's a race level that you have 25 seconds to finish. If you want to, post your times here. I will edit this post to update the times.

Best Times:
Odie/Klublex 17 seconds
Lamkin 18 seconds
Odie 19 seconds

Attached File(s)

This post has been edited by Sidepipe : 03 July 2009 - 05:40 AM

19 seconds 🙂

OK, updated.
Nice job!

QUOTE (Sidepipe @ Jul 1 2009, 04:58 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I made this to pass the time (not very much though, maybe 5 minutes.) It's a race level that you have 25 seconds to finish. If you want to, post your times here. I will edit this post to update the times.

Best Times:
Odie 19 seconds
Sidepipe 20 seconds
-- --

Fun level! My best time is 19 seconds.
Glad to see you back on the editor!

Klublex

My best time is 18 seconds, though I think I may be able to shave a second off of that. 😉

QUOTE (Lamkin @ Jul 1 2009, 01:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

My best time is 18 seconds, though I think I may be able to shave a second off of that. 😉

Nice!!!

Klublex

17 seconds 😛

Darn, now I'm off the list

Yes! 0:17 Tied for first place! :heythere:

Klublex

18 seconds. Now I'm on there twice, too! Actually, I think you should make only a person's best time be on the list. It would be more fair, because now that I've done 17 seconds, I can also take the place for 18 seconds and 19 seconds etc. Just a thought, though. 🙂

Klublex

17 seconds. If the walls weren't as constricted, I bet I could do it in 15 seconds.

17 seconds as well. If I try harder I might be able to do it in 16.

This post has been edited by Dogbert : 10 July 2009 - 08:53 PM

QUOTE (Dogbert @ Jul 10 2009, 06:50 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

17 seconds as well. If I try harder I might be able to do it in 16.

Hey Dogbert! Haven't heard from you around the boards recently. Nice to hear from you again!

Klublex 🙂

This post has been edited by Klublex : 16 July 2009 - 09:17 PM

Whoa! Both JacaByte and dogbert posting! Good to see some old faces around here.

-K

My best time is 21 seconds, but I only played it once or twice. 😛