Multiple bosses

Help me!

Hey guys, I still can't figure out how to make multiple bosses with health bars. I followed your instructions in the boss competition section, but no luck.

Attached File(s)

QUOTE (Odie @ Jun 17 2009, 05:46 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hey guys, I still can't figure out how to make multiple bosses with health bars. I followed your instructions in the boss competition section, but no luck.

In previous experimenting I have not been able to make multiple Bosses with working health bars. The original "Boss" health bar works, but bars for Boss2's etc. show up but are not connected with the Boss. Otherwise, though, I checked and those instructions are valid and exactly how I make multiple Bosses myself.

I hope that helps,
Klublex

Drat. Well, does the same thing work for minibosses?

Hello? Pretty please? 😞

Does it work for minibosses?
Not to my knowledge. 😞 However, I've only tried to make it work once, before. I think Dogbert got it to work in his level. (he has like 70 Bosses in it! <_< ) Attached is the file.

Hope it helps,
Klublex

Attached File(s)

Too bad. I downloaded the level, and apparently even Dogbert couldn't quite get it to work right (one of his bosses is messed up.) I got it to work once, but it doesn't seem to have anything to do with skill or technique. It seems to involve a large amount of luck. I can't replicate it. 😞