Le Stylo d'Enfer

This is hard!

OK, I have made it through to the Final Battle, and I'm beginning to feel a little like Daffy Duck (Longtime Warner Brothers cartoon viewers may remember the cartoon I'm referring to...

Spoiler

the one where the cartoonist--who turns out to be Bugs--keeps redrawing Daffy

)

Any ideas? I think I see one habit this omnipotent horror does that may make it vulnerable, but it's hard to say. Wish me luck!

Yes, I'm being vague on purpose, but I'd welcome input from anyone who's gotten through the whole game.

--Cris

heh.

I assume you are getting through the waves of enemies fine. If so you're probably correct about the one habit. However, what is probably tripping you up is that not just any weapon will do. Mess around a bit more and I'm sure you'll find the trick. 🙂

1. Some people wouldn't even consider it a weapon....
  2. There is no number 2.
  3. ?????
  4. PROFIT

@prophile, on Jan 10 2007, 03:31 PM, said in Le Stylo d'Enfer:

1. Some people wouldn't even consider it a weapon....
  1. There is no number 2.
  2. ?????
  3. PROFIT

Hmmm...

What do you even HAVE that could be considered to be not a weapon? The ship carries missiles, super beam, super pellets, super wave, and super homers. I belive that's it. Now you've really got me thinking.

I haven't played enough to get past the waves of attackers recently, but I'll try a few things when I do.

Thanks for the cryptic help!

@cris, on Jan 11 2007, 09:46 PM, said in Le Stylo d'Enfer:

Hmmm...

What do you even HAVE that could be considered to be not a weapon? The ship carries missiles, super beam, super pellets, super wave, and super homers. I belive that's it. Now you've really got me thinking.

I haven't played enough to get past the waves of attackers recently, but I'll try a few things when I do.

Thanks for the cryptic help!

No, that's it. Certain people might not think that one of those is a weapon, as

Spoiler

it requires a different button to fire.

xander