Ares Chronicles: Amaronian Chronicles: Part 2

this thread is the largest waste of time I've ever seen. );

------------------
look! its a signature!

You actually took the time to read it all? What kind of insanity disease have you caught?

------------------
"There is a time and a place for everything."

no, I've only read half. i've been following it. you can find some of my posts back on page 8 or something.

------------------
look! its a signature!

I see...

Various people have read segments. But very few really understand this thread's true value and purpose.

------------------

That would be because it doesn't have a purpose - not anymore, anyway. Not for a long time.

------------------
Ich weiß wohl, ich bin nur ein Träumer, der vielleicht eines Morgens erwacht. Doch ich spotte dem Tag und ich folge dem Stern und ich lass mich entführen in die Nacht...
- Silk & Lute

See? You don't understand either. Thus, my point is proved.

You can not fully comprehend the incredible purpose this topic retains...

------------------

The purpose of increasing your post count by posting pointless stuff (aka spamming)?

------------------
Ich weiß wohl, ich bin nur ein Träumer, der vielleicht eines Morgens erwacht. Doch ich spotte dem Tag und ich folge dem Stern und ich lass mich entführen in die Nacht...
- Silk & Lute

You're thinking short-term. There are long term benefits to this topic.

------------------

Like wasting my 500th post on it?

------------------
- Silk & Lute

We all have to make sacrifices...

------------------

That was unrelated.

------------------
- Silk & Lute

I noticed.

------------------

Everybody else seems to have gone quiet all out of a sudden.

------------------
- Silk & Lute

Where's my picture?

------------------

Yes, you owe us both a picture, or so it seems.

------------------

I owe nobody any pictures. But you owe me a picture... two actually. So you almost got it right 😛

------------------
- Silk & Lute

A fair proportion of the remaining denizens of the ares boards need firing into the sun.

------------------

Talk about beating a dead horse, sheesh...

------------------

I'm almost totally certain that unconscious lords exist, or something really weird is going on in the world. I'm not genuinely insane.

I think that people outside of me have a vivid perception of the world, but some are definitely acting weird, and there seems to be a strange correlation between thinking and doing that I cannot explain.

And their eyes? Like little gimlets. Some are like facial masks. I think that if I poked them they would explode from all the stress.

It's interesting.

------------------
There are only 3 kinds of people; those who can count, and those who can't.

Originally posted by Joveia:
I'm almost totally certain that unconscious lords exist, or something really weird is going on in the world. I'm not genuinely insane.

Most people unconsciously wish to be lords over others, in control of their lives and the events around them. I believe its human nature. That, or its hereditory genetics, like beauty.

I think that people outside of me have a vivid perception of the world, but some are definitely acting weird, and there seems to be a strange correlation between thinking and doing that I cannot explain.

People act weird for their own reasons. Then again, people also have different perspectives: what is weird to one may not be weird to another.

**And their eyes? Like little gimlets. Some are like facial masks. I think that if I poked them they would explode from all the stress.

It's interesting.

Okay, now its my turn to be called crazy, but I think I understand what you're talking about.

------------------