Ares Soundtrack

Is there a way to rip the audio?

Hi, I bought a copy of Ares a couple of years ago while I was switching between OS 9 and Jag. I loved the game and dug the music! I would love to be able to listed to the soundtrack on my iPod sometimes when I'm in the mood. 😉 Even if there was a cheat or easter egg allowing me to listen to all of the available tracks that would still be cool! Any help and or tips would be appreciated!
Thanx!

The addons section has a file with most of the songs in it as mp3s. I think there are a couple missing though. There's a few topics about it further down the board somewhere.

Forceman, on May 24 2005, 08:44 PM, said:

Any help and or tips would be appreciated!
View Post

Go to the "Utilities" Section of this website. Download WireTap Pro. Start WireTap Pro. Start Ares. Click record in WireTap. Get the music going on Ares. Wait until song of choice is completed. Click to stop recording. Save file. Copy saved file to iPod. Listen and enjoy! 😄

Laguna, on May 25 2005, 09:37 AM, said:

The addons section has a file with most of the songs in it as mp3s. I think there are a couple missing though. There's a few topics about it further down the board somewhere.
View Post

Hey thanks a bunch! I owe you one or two but the question is what is it? :blink: