Firefly TC

Oblique references are fine. The TC already contains oblique references to H2G2, Dead Like Me, and there's a plan to put in a significant Doctor Who cameo (though not in so many words) which isn't quite ready. I don't mind having a bit of fun so long as it fits.

Turns out the bar has space for less than half of that....I had to cut it down even further. Unfortunately this kind of loses the flavor a bit, so if you have any ideas for similar-length edits, I'll listen.

The Caribou Tavern is kept below freezing. The walls are white with frost, and the staff sport expensive fur coats. Tables near the simulated wood-burning heaters are prized to the point of argument. Hot drinks are the house specialty, with the signature "Blazing Walrus" taking pride of place.

"Work is the curse of the drinking class" — and has been cutting into my recreation time Will try to get back here and do some more in another day or so.

Cheers,

Attached File city.jpg (70.88K)
Number of downloads: 17Need a city? I threw that one together right quick, I can make a more detailed one if you think it'll work.

@corndog, on 29 July 2011 - 08:35 PM, said in Firefly TC:

Attachment city.jpgNeed a city? I threw that one together right quick, I can make a more detailed one if you think it'll work.

A good start! Yes, that would be appreciated.