Plug Pack Contribute/Require

Just out of curiosity, does anybody happen to have documentation of the PlugPack's contribute/require bits?

QUOTE (Archon @ Sep 29 2009, 03:27 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Just out of curiosity, does anybody happen to have documentation of the PlugPack's contribute/require bits?

Are you guys getting the PlugPack and instantly deleting its documentation?

It's a shame... ! -.-

Anyway: Download the latest PlugPack and you'll get all the info you need.

You can also visit the official homepage. There you will have the newest release of the docs.
Click here

I actually checked the folder but didn't see the documentation. It's likely that it got lost in the shuffle in either the switch from one version of Nova to the other or from one computer to the other.

Thanks for the pointer though!

QUOTE (Terek E`Ban @ Sep 29 2009, 12:01 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Are you guys getting the PlugPack and instantly deleting its documentation?

It's a shame... ! -.-

Anyway: Download the latest PlugPack and you'll get all the info you need.

You can also visit the official homepage. There you will have the newest release of the docs.
Click here

Hello. I've been searching for weeks on the net and ambrosia's web board for a guide that has translated/defined in english (1A = heavy weapons license) the contribute and require fields. This topic seems to be just that, but every time and way that I've tried to down load the plugpack, it fails to download. Is there any way you or someone can help me to obtain it?

many thanks

Score! Never mind. I was finally able to download it from evn's add on files section.

This post has been edited by Skylark : 04 October 2009 - 03:46 PM