Vorkosigan Mac

A pluggin from McMaster Bujold's Vorkosigan Saga

Hey there, I have a special request for editors that have read Louise McMaster Bujold's "Vorkosigan Saga". I'm in the process of developing a TC based on the above stated series of books. All I need before I release the preview is

1.) to finish writing ship stats/outfits

2.) to find non default graphics (although default graphics are my fall back)

3.) to get a loading/title sequence (this is what I REALLY need right know for I am hopeless with graphicing and bit writing)

Also need before release

4.) Someone who is good at writing missions, mainly linking missions for storylines (I do NOT mean the storylines, I can do that)

I have only one requirement (request really, I will accept people who do not meet this), I want people who have read the books that were previously mentioned.

Here are the two incomplete files. (I removed the graphics because there weren't any) WARNING MAC FILES!!!

Attached File Miles_Vorkosigan_Ships_and_Outfits.zip (6.67K)
Number of downloads: 5

Attached File Miles_Vorkosigan_Map.zip (25.62K)
Number of downloads: 5

Edit

It occurs to me that no one can really contact me if they don't my email address, since I don't really come on very often. If you need to contact me, email me at LetumComplexo@gmail.com

This post has been edited by LetumComplexo : 10 March 2009 - 04:39 PM

TC

Hold your Starbridges', keep in mind the following...

1. Even small TC's can take several years of developing.
  2. Get experience first, if this is the first EV project you've undertaken, you might not want to jump into a large project like this. Start out small, then work your up. (I learned this the hard way) :ninja:
  3. Rule of thumb avoid this ----> :hector_bird:

QUOTE (IT 000 @ Mar 6 2009, 10:40 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

1. Even small TC's can take several years of developing.
  2. Get experience first, if this is the first EV project you've undertaken, you might not want to jump into a large project like this. Start out small, then work your up. (I learned this the hard way) :ninja:

It has already taken almost a year. I have plenty of experience (although nothing released), and I really don't have any idea what's with the... Hawk? Hector? Maybe a Sparrow Hawk? It's not like your talking to a complete, excuse the phrase, n00b. I have about three years of modding and splicing. Also I reiterate my plea for graphicers and people who can write and people who can use Bits on Mission Computer(which I never got the hang of).:wacko:

This post has been edited by LetumComplexo : 10 March 2009 - 04:31 PM