Are there any good tcs for stock nova?

I've been working on a semiconversion. I have been modifying the ships and outfits and such, and even adding some. I've been away for a while, though.

If you wanted news about FH, you'd have to ask Martin Turner. I'm not in charge of anything.

I haven't seen him online much, and I've sent him PMs with no response.

@geek, on Jul 14 2008, 04:56 AM, said in Are there any good tcs for stock nova?:

I haven't seen him online much, and I've sent him PMs with no response.

Well, hey, I posted in this thread about six posts ago!

I completed the conversion of FH to Nova about four years ago (with all new graphics and some new stuff), but it's quite buggy. Someone was debugging for me, but they stopped.

If someone wants to volunteer to debug it, I'll happily let them work on it, and then release it ย— I've had lots of offers of beta testers, but only that one person who would actually do debugging.

Yeah, you gave someone else and I a copy of it. I was under the impression there was a specific problem you were wanting us to help with but we never got details as to what the problem was. If you just want debugging I'm happy to carry on with that ๐Ÿ™‚

@martin-turner, on Jul 15 2008, 04:19 AM, said in Are there any good tcs for stock nova?:

Well, hey, I posted in this thread about six posts ago!

I completed the conversion of FH to Nova about four years ago (with all new graphics and some new stuff), but it's quite buggy. Someone was debugging for me, but they stopped.

If someone wants to volunteer to debug it, I'll happily let them work on it, and then release it รขย€ย” I've had lots of offers of beta testers, but only that one person who would actually do debugging.

Pick me! I love debugging! :wub:

I like to sit around and make my own private versions of betas I get that work the way I want them to work... Anyone want my bug-free version of Nebula: D.O.A?

EDIT: I thought I said in my PM request to beta-test that I will fix bugs as well, and that's debugging. ๐Ÿ™‚

This post has been edited by Geek : 15 July 2008 - 12:15 AM