Weapons Plug

@ergoeg5, thanks a lot for the bug reports.
@Warlord, I know about that bug, and it seems to be resisting my best efforts to get resolved. Don't worry, although it defies all logic, it will be fixed.

I have complete faith in your skills, Kaoz. I know you'll get 'em resolved. Take your time, good sir. 🆒

And I've tested the AM missiles. They's quite the little devices. Though highly situational, they sure make for a nice spectacle.

Probably the best time to use them would be when you need to take out the Fed./Auroran Fleets when you play as the Polaris. You can get a massive number of ships that way.

I like the sound of the lasers: they're essentially the Average Joe's CPLs, but they don't use fuel. I have a feeling that they're nowhere near the same in destructive capacity, though.

Begins plotting his "Death Star" type ship

Kaoz could I use the graphic of a spanner you used for the engineer in a plug I'm making as it's the most easily accessable spanner graphic I can get hold of (my computer with MC and EV nova has no internet).

Sure, you can use it.

Thanks 🙂

Not to complain, Kaoz, but when can we see the next beta ready?

Or is it up (with all fixes up to this point), and I'm just being ignorant? :unsure:

Well, I just started school, so progress will be a tad slower. I hope to have the next beta out within 2 weeks.

@--kaoz--, on Aug 29 2007, 07:16 PM, said in Weapons Plug:

Well, I just started school, so progress will be a tad slower. I hope to have the next beta out within 2 weeks.

Good to hear it, sir. 🙂

Remember: School's more important than plug-making. Don't let the plug override what you SHOULD be doing. 😄

At any rate, we anxiously await the second release, sir! 🆒