Question

recruiting for a nova development team

Hi everyone.
Is it considered rude to invite people to join a plug-in development team to work on a big storyline plug? I'm new to the forum (but not to plug-in design) and didn't want to do anything that would breach any etiquette rules.

Do you mean inviting the general public on the boards here or inviting individuals via PMs? If the former I see no harm (though I think you would be very lucky to succeed in recruiting anyone), if the latter it may depend on the person. In any case, welcome to the boards 🙂

@guy, on Jul 20 2007, 07:00 PM, said in Question:

Do you mean inviting the general public on the boards here or inviting individuals via PMs? If the former I see no harm (though I think you would be very lucky to succeed in recruiting anyone), if the latter it may depend on the person. In any case, welcome to the boards 🙂

I mean like requesting individuals (via post to general public on boards) to "audition" if you will and maybe showing some of their work so that I can build a team based on what I need.

Ah, well that could be considered rude and I can tell you right now you won't get any responses. People simply aren't interested in 'auditioning' to work on a plug and you cannot afford to be choosy. Take whatever help you can get, which I'm afraid will be very little regardless of your approach.