Some Questions

1. What controls the color of the text in the shipyard/outfitter? GridDim GridBright?
    Can this text be a different color than other text, say briefing text, and interface text?

2. Can I re-define drifting speed of various asteroids?

3. Does the Bomb outfit instantly destroy the player's ship when gxxx? or is it more similar to the nonleathal bomb in this regard. For that matter, how does the non-leathal bomb work? If it is random, what is the random chance? Is it calculated per day? If not, then what causes it to go boom?

1. I don't think you can have different text colors, but I'd try if I were you 🙂
  2. I don't think so, but I have made no plug-ins for some time now
  3. The bomb behaves as you would expect it: When it goes off, your ship explodes as if it was destroyed in combat (i.e. Armor = 0). That means that your ship starts blowing up. About the non-lethal bomb, I'm not sure if the ones in the default scenario are using a built-in non-lethal-bomb-functionality of if they just used a crön.
  1. Cölr resource. However, text color for dësc resources (ship descriptions, mission briefings, etc.) can't be changed, IIRC.

the non-lethal bombs reduce your armor to about 50% I believe. They also drop your shields to 0.

So, the Bomb outfit explodes randomly too?

Anyone have any idea of the 'randomness' parameters?

@lnsu, on Jun 11 2007, 07:34 PM, said in Some Questions:

the non-lethal bombs reduce your armor to about 50% I believe. They also drop your shields to 0.

What happens if your ship only has 1 point of armor?
(Not that I have such a ship...)

You explode.