new plug idea

defence bots

ive started makin this plug where you can buy different bots that upgrade your ship. The idea is vague but eventually i'll have desent desc that will make sence. O.o

In any case i have:
Upgrade bot 1: Sheild/armour
Upgrade bot 2: Thrust
Defence bot 3: Repair/interfierence
Defence bot 4: Ion
Defence Bot 5: JumpMod/Cloak

I just did it because im bored. Same reason im posting here. In any case... What do you think? suggestions? :mellow:

btw: repair=fix when disabled. its a better repair droid that also plugs into ur system clearin interfirence, and w/e...

Hmm, you can do it if you want to. I don't see any development challenges in this so it should be pretty easy to do.

Just make sure those bots mean sacrificing some serious credits and free mass, otherwise it' bordering on a cheat plug.

@ravenheart, on Jan 10 2007, 12:24 PM, said in new plug idea:

Just make sure those bots mean sacrificing some serious credits and free mass, otherwise it' bordering on a cheat plug.

Quite.

Speaking of Cheat Plugs, when I downloaded the Spun Carbon Plug, it never showed up. I did MacBinary Fork extracting and so on, but when I put it in the plugs, it never showed. Why?

Ok. The bots take 2 tons each, and only max of 1 or 5 depending on the bot. The price also ranges but is about 5 million, if i remember correctly.

as for spun carbon, it may not be compatable with the vrs ur using. OR it was made for an earlier vrs, and can work it just needs to have its resource id arranged.
both somewhat the same i suppose.

as for challanges, i dont have enough time. Prob take me two weeks for this simple thing. Partly no time, partly lazy ^.^

@lonewolf, on Jan 10 2007, 05:40 PM, said in new plug idea:

as for spun carbon, it may not be compatable with the vrs ur using. OR it was made for an earlier vrs, and can work it just needs to have its resource id arranged.
both somewhat the same i suppose.

I figured as much. So someone needs to make a newer, version 1.0.A-Friendly edition of Spun Carbon.

Hmm...

Just get me the utility plugs I need, I'll get right to work on that.

@warlord-mike, on Jan 10 2007, 10:04 PM, said in new plug idea:

I figured as much. So someone needs to make a newer, version 1.0.A-Friendly edition of Spun Carbon.

Hmm...

Just get me the utility plugs I need, I'll get right to work on that.

just get res edit from ev classic addons page if ur on a mac or if ur stuck with a pc :mad: then get evn new from evn addons page. (its there somewhere! just gatta look)

them just open the plug and also the nova file with similar data that u need, find the final object, then in the plug change the objects id to a number right after that of the final piece in the nova data.

ya, i dont make a whole lot of sence quite often :laugh:

Will do, sir. Thanks for the tip, and I shall get right on it! 🆒

@warlord-mike, on Jan 11 2007, 09:18 PM, said in new plug idea:

Will do, sir. Thanks for the tip, and I shall get right on it! 🆒

:laugh: