Old hypergate system plugin for Windows?

Is there a plugin that revitalizes the broken hypergates and puts one in Sol that works on Windows (that is a .rez file)?

Uh doesthiswork you already have a topic discussing this. Since I'm guessing you missed Ryuu's reply in your other topic, here is the link to the guide he posted.

@mackilroy, on Jan 3 2007, 05:37 AM, said in Old hypergate system plugin for Windows?:

Uh doesthiswork you already have a topic discussing this. Since I'm guessing you missed Ryuu's reply in your other topic, here is the link to the guide he posted.

Ryuu isn't even (em)on(/em) this list. (the other thread on the topic).

@mackilroy, on Jan 3 2007, 05:37 AM, said in Old hypergate system plugin for Windows?:

And is there no already-made Windows plugin for that? It seems as though it is a common plugin. Wouldn't at least one person have made a Windows-usable version by now? There are hundreds of plugins.

sigh

doesthiswork, please, please do not think that plug-ins have to be made exclusively in .rez format for them to work for WinNova. The PC Plug-in Conversion Tutorial linked to many times will explain to you in detail how to use any given plug-in.
And seriously, it's easy! As long as you follow the steps, it's even faster than finding (or getting someone to make) a Windows version of the plug-in.

Every plug-in can be used on WinNova. Every single one of them.

As Pace said, you can convert any Mac plug to windows with the Convert Plug-Ins program. So any Mac "activate Hypergates" plug WILL work with windows.