Need help with intro

I just want to see my pheonix with a 32767 shield mod getting surrounded by a bunch of feds in Sol. :laugh:

Lol, waht I should have done is made my own plugin and sent i to you. No time though, but heres what it would be.
Ship sprite: box of dynamite flying around in space.
When attacked: self- destruct, killing the attacker.
That would be awesome. :laugh:

This post has been edited by chronodrago : 21 August 2006 - 02:58 PM

The self destructing ship is a plugin of its own.

Ahaha no kidden, it would be quite a laugh though.

So waht do you think Gremlin? I hope your making yourself a pers resource as well.... 😉

This post has been edited by chronodrago : 21 August 2006 - 03:08 PM

Yeah I am, I'm just having trouble waiting for you guys to enter the system so I can see everything went right.

Oh. Systems. I forgot about those.. :blink:

How about a chance of appearing everywhere and a 40% chance of appearing in Sol through the syst resource?

Did you create a new pilot after ouo entered the pers? Cuase to Nova, the pers is "dead" since you didn't create a new pilot. That may solve your dilema. 🙂

God! I can barely spell at all today!

@jacabyte, on Aug 21 2006, 01:31 PM, said in Need help with intro:

Oh. Systems. I forgot about those.. :blink:

How about a chance of appearing everywhere and a 40% chance of appearing in Sol through the syst resource?

I think the onyl way you can do that, is by editing the each syst resource seperatly. And if that is the only way, just go with the 40% in Sol.

This post has been edited by chronodrago : 21 August 2006 - 03:32 PM

No, there's an entry in the pers resource for appearing randomly appearing in each system. Just set the system field to -1 and use the Sol's syst resource to make me appear there more often.

Ah yes, I never truly understood the system box...

Alright guys I believe I have everything set right.

Sweet! 🆒