systems in escape velocity override

how to create them

I am a beginner programmer and I need help with creating a customized solar system in EVO. Please help me!

Welcome to Just Tech. The EVO board is around the corner.

Moving...

First of all, get an editor. Second, read the EVO Bible. After doing those two things, direct any questions you may have here.

Oh look, a copy of the EVO Bible. How convenient.

That's a relief, I was wondering "EVula has not been self-promoting himself lately, perhaps he's ill, of worse, he's gotten a life with theater and girlfriend and all these who are rumored to exist in this fabled place." Turns out you're safe and sound after all.

Anyway for EVO stuff I advise you the Plug dever FAQ, especially the section on systems.

This post has been edited by Zacha Pedro : 09 June 2006 - 12:44 PM

@lnsu, on Jun 7 2006, 05:14 PM, said in systems in escape velocity override:

First of all, get an editor. Second, read the EVO Bible. After doing those two things, direct any questions you may have here.

I need help creating a solar system in escape velocity override. If you know how, please E-mail me at phvep@mac.com Thanks!

Is it just me or did he quote something he did not read (or atleast not comprehend)?

@lomoco, on Jun 9 2006, 06:33 PM, said in systems in escape velocity override:

I need help creating a solar system in escape velocity override. If you know how, please E-mail me at phvep@mac.com I don't have a lot of programs so if you know of a free program that could help me, please let me know. If i have to use resedit, could you tell me the code required for doing stuff with it?

@lomoco, on Jun 9 2006, 09:50 PM, said in systems in escape velocity override:

I need help creating a solar system in escape velocity override. If you know how, please E-mail me at phvep@mac.com I don't have a lot of programs so if you know of a free program that could help me, please let me know. If i have to use resedit, could you tell me the code required for doing stuff with it?

Code? Do you mean the addons for the program?

@lnsu, on Jun 7 2006, 08:14 PM, said in systems in escape velocity override:

ResEdit is a free editor. I am not familiar with the Override tools that would probably be needed for it though.

@evula, on Jun 7 2006, 08:16 PM, said in systems in escape velocity override:

Oh look, a copy of the EVO Bible. How convenient.

Read the information in that underlined link in that quote.

@zacha-pedro, on Jun 9 2006, 01:40 PM, said in systems in escape velocity override:

Anyway for EVO stuff I advise you the Plug dever FAQ, especially the section on systems.

Again Read that information in those underlined links in that quote.

For now just be patient and wait for someone with knowledge about the Overide aspects of ResEdit.

Hey! A topic that lists editors for EV/O/N!

www.ambrosiasw.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=45530

This post has been edited by LiAnNaSu : 10 June 2006 - 11:33 AM

gah, someone who wants to have it done for them because they are too lazy to read the instructions, and here i was beginning to think they were restricted to Halomods.......