EZ trading mod

my fingers need help

hello

i recently acquired ev nova for windows and am currently experiencing a bit of a bother.

i have bought a brand-new cambrian freighte(totally awsome) but am experiencing some difficulty in clicking 350 times to fill it up, i am therefore asking if any of you friendly plugin makers would make a button in the trading centre that allowed you to but X tonnes of whatever, or even filled the hold entirely with the chosen goods, or buy 100 tones, 1000 tonnes, 10,000 tonnes.

so yeah, please help because it is rather annoying.

This post has been edited by Hydra Yayino : 14 February 2006 - 05:49 AM

I have final, unshakeable proof that god exists.

while i was clicking 700 times to sell my cargo my finger "accidently" bushed the alt key, and a little box of magic came up saying sell quantity.

THANK YOU ATMOS FOR MAKING THE BEST GAME EVER CONCEIVED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This post has been edited by Hydra Yayino : 14 February 2006 - 06:21 AM

Impressive. I didn't figure that one out for a while when I started playing either 😛

floop, on Feb 14 2006, 10:56 AM, said:

Impressive. I didn't figure that one out for a while when I started playing either 😛
View Post

Same, i mean, my fingers were stumps before i actually asked 😄

Thats what the documentation is there for guys...

If I remember right, somebody did make an easy trading mod...

Eegras Studios, on Feb 15 2006, 08:11 PM, said:

Thats what the documentation is there for guys...
View Post

Who reads those things anyway... 😉

This post has been edited by Nelsonic : 15 February 2006 - 08:31 PM

Me, when I don't want to hit every key on the keyboard finding out how to do something.