I had the greatest idea!

Submunitions would definately be the best way to go on that. If you want an example, look at the Polaran Multi-Torp.

Ahh.
:blink: :huh: 😮 :laugh: 😄 😉
Thanks!
(I should have thought of that.) :unsure:

That is a very emotive progression of smileys... they actually make sense in that order. Very wierd. I hate you.

NebuchadnezzaR, on May 6 2005, 09:27 AM, said:

That is a very emotive progression of smileys... they actually make sense in that order. Very wierd. I hate you.
View Post

Thanks <_< (sarcastic tone), but wasn't that a bit harsh. Anyway, if you get it done cool, if you get part of it done it'l do, good luck Zapp. 🆒 By the way, start small, get big, get it done so I can play it.

Sylvanus, on May 7 2005, 12:57 AM, said:

Thanks <_< (sarcastic tone), but wasn't that a bit harsh. Anyway, if you get it done cool, if you get part of it done it'l do, good luck Zapp. 🆒 By the way, start small, get big, get it done so I can play it.
View Post

Don't worry, he says that about anything weird.

Guy, on May 6 2005, 10:47 PM, said:

Don't worry, he says that about anything weird.
View Post

Its a term of endearment. Think of the choices as being "I hate you" and "You don't exist." Just in a slightly nicer tone than that, you know. A joke, anyway.

Incidentally, I think I got warned for that. So its all good.

As for this plug, I just realised that even if you just did a bare bones rehash of all of the prepublished sprites and such, there is a fairly huge chance that you would run out of ship rescources, or, more likely, weapons.

For the ship part, you can do a fancy double: you take two ships, you put the shan of the second into the first and set it to the keycarried ship thing. The keycarried ship itself should of course be granted without the weapon when you want it to look like the second ship, and as an added bonus can contain modvals to make the first ship into the second. The only problem is AI ignores this, so you should probably do this for ships with the same speed values, and have the mods only change stuff that matters on a planet (like max turrets/guns/space/marines for good measure). The only problem is the AI ships could only be the second version as a pers, but thats still good enough. And this is only if you use up all of the ships, and looking at the maxes, this is much less likely than running out of weapons.

No offence taken NebuchadnezzaR. :mad: <_< :huh: 😮 :laugh: