An EVDC wiki?

The Real Darth Bob, on Mar 9 2005, 03:59 PM, said:

Sorry, but right now it is part of another project and I feel like it would be better to keep it on the same domain as the project.

Completely understandable. I, too, was thinking of that being part of another project, and also felt like it would be better to keep it on the same domain. 🙂

The Real Darth Bob, on Mar 9 2005, 03:59 PM, said:

However, I would be grateful if I could put up a rss headline feed on the lair somewhere.

I'm sure we can work something out. 😉

The Wiki should now be open for business.

EVDCWiki

have fun.

As soon as we get enough content, I'll contact EVula to see if we could put our main page article as a headline somewhere on the lair.

The EVDC Wiki is currently down due to technical difficulties. Were sorry for the inconvenience and will notify you all when we get it back up and running. Were working on it as fast as we can.

Ok the wiki is now up!! 😄

This post has been edited by Matthew Walk : 04 April 2005 - 10:23 PM

Very nice. I like this idea. I think it will assist in our community being closer. 😄

tears run down cheeks That's what I'm here for...

Where do you go to get at the content sections, even if there's nothing there yet?

Weepul 884, on Apr 7 2005, 06:37 PM, said:

Where do you go to get at the content sections, even if there's nothing there yet?
View Post

In wikimedia URLs look like this

www.devring.net/evdc/wiki/index.php/Article_name

you can replace Article_name with whatever you want and you will get a page with that title and no content you then press edit and you can add stuff to that page.

Not quite what I mean. Where's the nice, organized-into-sections table of contents? Or does that only appear once there's content? (Currently, the only way I can find to check what articles are already there is to go to "recent changes".)

Look at your side bar, Click on Special pages then click on all pages.

This post has been edited by Matthew Walk : 08 April 2005 - 11:32 PM