What happenned?

To the old web-board? I accidentally stumbled upon one of it's pages whilst searching for the DiD plugin*
anyways the page is here.

I find the skin much nicer than the current plain InvisionBoard one...
*Which I now have, kudos to you RD, you did a fantastic job...

@foxwolf, on May 24 2006, 08:06 PM, said in What happenned?:

.... whilst searching for the DiD plugin*

I find the skin much nicer than the current plain InvisionBoard one...
*Which I now have, kudos to you RD, you did a fantastic job...

You could have downloaded DiD right from my signature below. 😛

Yes, we all liked the looks of the old board but there were many other reasons for the ASW staff to chose this format for their forums. If you want a change of scene, and you are using OS X, try this:

Hold down Apple key(command) - option - control and hit "8" on the main keyboard. It won't work with the "8" on the numeric keypad.

And thank you for the compliment concerning Damsels in Distress.

Funny you should mention that since I DID get DiD* from your sig...

*What a pun 😮

Hold down Apple key(command) - option - control and hit "8" on the main keyboard.

WOW the ambrosia logo looks GODLIKE with that on!
so does iTunes
aswell as the uplink banner
Firefox and Safari icons too!

Hitting F13 does make things a little ugly though

i am never going to change it!!

EDIT microsoft word documents look amazing, the NOVA logo fire thing is BLUE! VLC looks like a mushroom!
and thats nothing compared to launching applications!

This post has been edited by AnyOne : 28 May 2006 - 09:08 PM

What that does is inverse the screen. It can be accessed from System Preferences -> Universal Access -> Switch to White on Black as well. You should try looking at a fire picture or an ice picture in inverse mode. They look like the opposite thing.

This post has been edited by Buzzzzy : 24 June 2006 - 05:55 PM

There are quite a few skins available out there for Invision. Someone was working on fixing it up so that all the boards had their old colours back, but he got side tracked by some other projects and never got around to finishing it.

If you know stylesheets enough, you can even make your own.