How to join Azdari cadet academy

How do you join the cadet academy for azdari? A dude told me to go to a planet in the west near miranu that was azdari i found it but i cant join theacademy. nothing happening.. :laugh:
Combat deadly rating decent indivisual

This post has been edited by aarth : 17 March 2007 - 07:41 AM

Where exactly is 'there and here'? He does tell you the exact planet to go to - if you remember it correctly you should be able to just land there and pick up the next mission from the bar. Or you may have to work up a slightly higher legal status, I'm not sure.

sryy didnt make my self so clear. :unsure:

What is the name of the planet you found? The Azdgari homeworld is not the correct planet, if that's what you were saying.

@guy, on Mar 17 2007, 04:17 PM, said in How to join Azdari cadet academy:

What is the name of the planet you found? The Azdgari homeworld is not the correct planet, if that's what you were saying.

Raigar. It says its the academy.
ive started the azdari string i went there and it wont continue. 😞

@aarth, on Mar 19 2007, 02:11 PM, said in How to join Azdari cadet academy:

Raigar. It says its the academy.
ive started the azdari string i went there and it wont continue. 😞

Did you make it in the time limit and/or did you lose any of your fellow Azdari fighters along the way.

THE Azdari just told me if i was interested, to go to the cadet acedemy, RAigar. It wasnt a mission. 😞

The Azdgari guy does not tell you to go to Raiger. There is indeed an academy at Raiger but this is not where the cadets begin their training. The system you're looking for is Muid.

@guy, on Mar 22 2007, 06:22 PM, said in How to join Azdari cadet academy:

The Azdgari guy does not tell you to go to Raiger. There is indeed an academy at Raiger but this is not where the cadets begin their training. The system you're looking for is Muid.

O thanks alot next time ill read better :laugh: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: