Help the idiot

Missions

I played this game sooooo much as a 10 yr old and i am just wondering if someone can refresh me on all of the mission strings in the game and governments 🙂 thanks

There are three major objectives:
Nebula Exploration
UE/Hinwar
Destabilize the Strand War

Missions include:
UE or Voinian
North and South Tip Renegades
Zachit
Miranu
Hinwar
Stellar Corp
Frontier Express
One of the following for the crescent strings:
Adzgari
Zidagar
Igadzra

...um.... I can't think of anymore right now.

EDIT: sigh sometimes I need to read my posts after I post.

This post has been edited by Callide : 21 November 2006 - 02:12 AM

Oh, and "Welcome To The Boards", ziznac.

Emalgha

sooooooo for the cresent you could only do one of those mission strings??? not all 3?

if so i am mad lol i got sucked in to the lame zatchit the first and probably only time ive played that game through to any ends...i of course was UE...i dont see how you could get to violin since arnt they hostile from the start???

i would much rather have done them people with the yellow rockets of death igzardi or w/e 🙂 so long ago such good memories 😄

You can do two crescent strings, if you use the plugin Double Agent.
You can do two crescent strings, if you are extremely clever and use the search button to find out how to do it without a plugin. 😄 But you need a really fast, one-day-jump ship.

Zachit string isn't part of the Destabilizing the Strand War. The Zacha offer $100,000 easy missions when your rating gets high enough. Good way to make money fast.

The Strand is comprised of:
Adzgari
Zidagar
Igadzra

@ziznac, on Nov 21 2006, 08:46 PM, said in Help the idiot:

violin since arnt they hostile from the start???

To get violin:
Buy one at a shop. Preferable not a cheapo one for $100.

To get the Voinian mission string:
Go to Pax. A Voinian will gesture at you.

@zurdo, on Nov 22 2006, 04:17 PM, said in Help the idiot:

To get violin:
Buy one at a shop. Preferable not a cheapo one for $100.

Heh.

At least he didn't say "playing the Violin String"

@coraxus, on Nov 26 2006, 11:01 AM, said in Help the idiot:

At least he didn't say "playing the Violin String"

Oy. :laugh:

@callide, on Nov 22 2006, 12:32 AM, said in Help the idiot:

You can do two crescent strings, if you use the plugin Double Agent.
You can do two crescent strings, if you are extremely clever and use the search button to find out how to do it without a plugin. 😄 But you need a really fast, one-day-jump ship.

Zachit string isn't part of the Destabilizing the Strand War. The Zacha offer $100,000 easy missions when your rating gets high enough. Good way to make money fast.

The Strand is comprised of:
Adzgari
Zidagar
Igadzra

I've never heard of a plug called Double Agent, but I have heard of one called Triple Agent that I use quite a lot... it's never been ported to the Nova conversion, though, I believe.

Also, I don't know a South Tip Renegade string, unless you mean the Freeport string...

@xizzix, on Dec 3 2006, 12:49 PM, said in Help the idiot:

I've never heard of a plug called Double Agent, but I have heard of one called Triple Agent that I use quite a lot... it's never been ported to the Nova conversion, though, I believe.

Also, I don't know a South Tip Renegade string, unless you mean the Freeport string...

Thanks, yes, I meant Triple Agent.... I never get that right. <_<
South Tip Renegade... I meant the Captains of Freeport. He just asked for the strings, not necessarily their names.