The No Name Bar

Jacey stared at her.

"Wait, she's a half-metal WHAT?!?!?!"

Jacey peed his pants.

(This message has been edited by JaceySquires (edited 08-17-2004).)

OOC: I was going to write, but I've got writers block again, dammit. Grr...

------------------
(url="http://"http://thegreenfiles.net/")thegreenfiles.net(/url)
"Oh... is that right, Rambo?"
cogito cogito ergo cogito sum
thegreenfile@gmail.com

She grinned, eyes narrowing. "Oh, so you didn't know? Oh, how absolutely precious. Yes, Jacey. Yume's a cybernetic. You do know what that means, don't you? I'm sure there's at least a tiny brain hidden somewhere in that fair head of yours...she's part cyborg."
Elessa looked down at the dark stain that suddenly appeared on Jacey's pants and laughter again rang the walls of the alley. "Oh...that is a beautiful addition to the little saga I'm weaving for your Yume...I'll be sure to remember to tell her that you wet your pants while fighting me. See? You truly are a little boy under the illusion that you're a man."

------------------
Hm...looks around How much madness and mayhem can I create here?

Jacey smiled.

Actors always have little gags they pull, and Jacey was no exception.
IRONY
WIT
HUMOR
Jacey lived for the thrill of drama. Do I really have to say it again?
Jacey lived for the thrill of drama.

He pulled a water bottle from his pocket and took a long swig from it. He made sure to cap it tight this time. No more little spills.

Sigh He wiped nonexistent sweat off his forehead. "Wow, you've gotten me exhausted already. I'm going to have to stay on my toes for this fight."

His face betrayed no fear, for Jacey was unafraid. He weighed the odds as they stood. He wasn't a god, but he was skilled enough to survive this. Even if it meant losing Yume just for the moment, he would get her back eventually.

Then his train of thought led somewhere else.
Yume must be hiding a lot from me, though... Well... I guess I deserve it.

Jacey's brain doubled, rather, TRIPLED in size.
If he came across as a mere boy, maybe it was high time he showed the universe the man he was born to have become: an actor.

His goody-goody routine had fooled a lot of people. His dark side routine had surprised a lot of people. Jacey figured he could pull off several more stunts before his time here ended.

He literally pulled one off that very moment, grabbing the pen from behind his ear and wielding it in switchblade fashion, ready for a knifefight against Elessa's two katanas.

Next, he pulled his pants lower until they sagged from his hips.

Finally, he lowered his voice to a peculiarly accented bass and yelled at the woman in black: "I'll cut ya, bitch!"

Elessa couldn't help chuckling. Truly, there was more to this guy than than Fettrin had told her.

------------------
OOC: GOTCHA!!

"Hmm, I thought I sent her a bio-scan of Yume Ah well, no use transmitting a vox message in the heat of battle. Err, battle? What the hell is he doing "

---

Above Jacey and Elessa's heads, and down the hall, little explosions raced down the ceiling, popping cameras and sizzling recorders. It had taken long enough, and now people would know where they were by now. Once he was released, it mattered little, but he still was annoyed with that Hacker fellow for making himself scarce.

------------------
Me Bar Pics Page-> (url="http://"http://homepage.mac.com/ami/Menu1.html")http://homepage.mac.com/ami/Menu1.html(/url)
'You couldn't get a clue during clue mating season in a field of clues if you smeared your body in musk and did the clue mating dance.' -Severin

Still sitting near the red, swirling crystal that surrounds the shapes of Larra/Nevell and Page, Ta-vora waits for the fight to end. Aliksandr ni Harakur enabled him to observe what is going on within the mental realm.
You are not strong enough to knock out Nevell, but can't you try to help Larra? She's extremely weakened and could use some power.
I CAN GIVE HER POWER, BUT YOU HAVE TO UNDERSTAND THAT I CAN'T RESTORE HER FIGHTING SPIRIT. IT IS HER, AND HER DECISION ALONE, WETHER SHE FIGHTS OR NOT.

With that the mysterious voice sends power to Larra, which becomes visible to Ta-vora as bright, yellow glow.
Nevell senses his as well, slightly affraid and confused. This energy pattern matches nothing he has ever felt before. And it obviously works against him.
Harmony, too, notices the power transfer and grins.
“You will lose, Nevell! It is only a matter of time.”

------------------
The lie is a truth, too. The truth of the one who believes it.
The Boozerama Bar died 05-10-2003. May it rest in peace. May it rest for ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and may it never return.

Jacey was joking around too much. Cyden knew Elessa will kill him if he keeps up the funny act ,which didn't even mildy entertain him. Deformed katana drawn, he stepped down the hallway and into the room with the waiting Nirttefs. He calmly walked by, a dark aura floating about him and a slight jingle when he stepped, due to the multiple belts and buckles and chains under his black rags. He stepped into the portal nonchalantly, but there was a metallic sound after he left, and something dropped. A grenade.The Nirttefs looked at each other in curiosity, and gathered around it. 7-6-5-4-3-2-1-0. Their eyes widened as the explosion either blasted them through the walls, out the door or simply killed them. In the Netherworld, Cyden smiled. "They looked at me funny."

------------------

(This message has been edited by Nevermore (edited 08-17-2004).)

Her eyes narrowed as she watched him, watched his dramatic playing. "Enough of this." She leapt at him, twin katanas weaving a pattern in the air so fast that the air around them hummed as the steel sliced through it. "You'll cut me, hm, little boy? We'll see about that..."
---
The explosions hadn't phased her. Nothing phased her. She would try to avoid killing him if she could, though she so enjoyed the feeling of her blade slicing off someone's last breath...hence her occupation. But Sen wanted him alive, she believed, and if it was in her power to keep him so, she would. How utterly dull...battles to the death were always so much more...invigorating.
---
Her mind focused evenly on two things: how long it would take to defeat this little twirp, and the estimated amount of time she had before Yume awoke. If she had to take them both on at once, she would lose.
---
"Come on! Attack me, little boy!"

((ooc: strike me if I'm wrong but...the Nirteffs...aren't they like creepy smoke creatures? So a bomb wouldn't hurt them? Much?))

------------------

Jacey rushed her, expecting her to take him down instantly. In a flash he was right in front of her.

Elessa grinned. Hehehehe... this boy's fast...

But then Jacey made the mistake of swinging his pen in a ridiculously wide arc at her head. Elessa was ready for it...

------------------
...to the one who knocks, the door will be opened.
(Mt7:8)

She laughed, ducking under the pen swipe and bringing her blades up in an archaic pattern called "The dance of the Dragon". Weaving in and out, crossing tips, they danced all around Jacey without ever touching him. The blue steel sang as she traced the outline of the cross with her blades. With a flick of her wrist, the cross flew off, leaving the area where it used to be open and traced with a thin line of blood.
---
She stopped, studying her handiwork for a moment, then lunged forward again, bringing herself right up beside him. One hand grabbed his hand, the one with the blade in it, as she whispered into his ear. "Hm...you are really quite adorable...I do like you. Pity I have to get you out of my way...we could have had some...fun..." Licking his ear, she brought her unencumbered hand up and sliced his hair even shorter, so that it barely covered his scalp.
---
She laughed, jumping back and looking him up and down. "Ah, yes, a definite improvement over your goody-goody self...you should go bare-chested more often. I'll just get rid of that shirt for you...but now, I do believe, it's your turn to attack."

------------------

Piccolo was silenced from crying out as a shadow dropped on top of him, knocking him unconscious. The hooded shadow checked its surroundings, then bent and began rhythmically pulsing, as if drinking.

The shape's head popped up. Someone was coming down the corridor. Leaping, the figure covered the ten yards to the top of the corridor's girders in one bound.

------------

Dech wandered down the corridor, seemingly distracted, tired, lost in thought. Under his half-closed eyelids, his blue eyes scanned the darkness. Something lay in the corridor up ahead.

As Dech reached the object, he realized it was a man. A short man. His cloak looked familiar. It's the guy who'd been following me. Dech knelt to check the man's pulse.

His fingers came back bloody. The hell? Dech instantly pulled his blaster, once again scanning the corridor. His neck tingled.

------------------
thegreenfile@gmail.com

(This message has been edited by TheGreenFile (edited 08-26-2004).)

Jacey grew incredibly serious. "Why you, you cut me!" He tore his shirt off and changed the inflection to his words. "Girl... I will make you pay for that... but first tell me who did YOUR hair. I LOVE IT."

Jacey laughed and came in again for a second attack. He ran at Elessa again, and she neatly knicked his arm with one sword while he tried to dodge the other. Jacey froze right in front of her. "You're cute, ya know that?"

Elessa swung both blades at him, mildly annoyed by this insolent young man. This time Jacey twirled and ducked both blades and somehow ended up right behind her.

He whispered close in her ear. "I call that... um... the dance of the ladies man... or... whatever." Jacey gave her a wet kiss on the ear and jumped backwards as she swiped at him.

"Your move, kitten."
He waved his hands at her in a clawlike motion.

"Dech." A woman's voice.

Dech aimed his blaster up, into the shadows, where the voice had spoken. "Only my friends are allowed to call me that." Dech scowled.

"Lower your gun, Dech. It wouldn't do any good against me."

"Show yourself, or I'll start shooting." Dech flicked the safety off.

"It's good to see you haven't changed, Dech. However, I'm not sure if you're ready to see me yet. I can't see into your mind, it's like you don't even exist. I've never seen anything like it before." The voice sounded amused, and somewhat puzzled. "Nicol, on the other hand, is perfectly normal."

Dech stiffened. "If you've hurt her, you will suffer a very long, very painful death."

"I've already suffered, Dech. Too much. I would never do anything to hurt you, or anyone you love, I give you my word."

"The word of a shadow who kills in the street? Oh, I value that so very bloody much." Dech holstered his weapon.

"My word is far more than that of a shadow." The voice seemed to be speaking in earnest. "I do not kill indescriminately. The man you're standing over wanted my help to kidnap Nicol, just to give to him for whatever his twisted little mind wanted."

"If she has so much as—"

"She's safe, in your cabin aboard your ship. I took care of her, and I also dealt with this man. I'll see you around, Dech."

The shadow dropped, facing away from Dech. Crouching, her hooded head looked back over her shoulder at Dech. The scarce light just barely glinted off her eyes, but the rest of her features remained hidden. Something about those eyes... I've seen them before... Before Dech could move, the figure was off down the corridor. Completely silently.

------------------
thegreenfile@gmail.com

(This message has been edited by TheGreenFile (edited 08-17-2004).)

She laughed. "Oh, kitten, am I? You ruined my hair..." Running towards him, she took a flying leap and used his shoulders as a landing pad. Grabbing them, she flipped him over her head and landed on top of him, straddling his chest. "You almost make this too easy, little boy. I'll show you that kittens have no place in this world..." Her hands ran down his chest. "Though it seems a terrible shame to disfigure such an excellent-looking gentleman..." Licking his throat, she jumped back, nicking his ribs on either side.
---
"Come on, Little Boy Blue. Your turn."

------------------

Jacey took several steps back, then ran at her again, leaping into the air this time to pounce on her.

Elessa sighed, jumped up to meet him, and drop-kicked Jacey in mid-air.

He crumpled to the ground.

I'm getting too old for this... Jacey chuckled weakly. He placed the pen over his ear again so he could keep both hands free.

He hadn't accomplished anything this turn, but it was Elessa's move now.

She walked up beside him, crouching down and plucking the cute blade from behind his ear. "So precious..." Kicking him in the ribs, she backed away. "Get the hell up."

------------------

Jacey did as Elessa demanded.

"So, we're gonna play serious now?"

He took a couple jabs at the air and bounced on the balls of his feet, waiting for her response.

------------------
...to the one who knocks, the door will be opened.
(Mt7:8)

Matt had no difficulty finding himself in a private security booth to watch the events. He saw everything until the moment the cameras were ‘disabled.’ Then he realized that he had to take some kind of action. He had gotten the assassin’s target fairly accurately, but apparently she wanted Yume’s companion as well. He couldn’t stop the woman from getting them, but it was possible that he could protect Yume. She was lying abandoned on a dumpster, unless something had changed since the cameras went out. He began to run, it would take a minute or more to reach the battlefield and it might well have been too late. Unfortunately it wasn’t.

The assassin was preoccupied with Yume’s obsession and her back was to the soulless. Yume’s friend saw, however, as Matt picked her up and skirted away from the scene. Hopefully the boy wouldn’t think that Matt was involved with the assassin, but even if he did it didn’t really matter. As he rushed along he wired a few million credits to a maintenance man he had become acquainted with. Maintenance could easily shut down every camera on the Rock. Matt didn’t stop running until he came to a more private section of the asteroid, the brothels. It was seedy and crooked, but he only needed to pay a little bit to get a private room with dozens of escape routes; besides it would take months for an army to search even the “public” rooms and the hidden chambers were uncountable.

OOC: 😛

------------------
I move along the path alone, without a friend, without a home.
Yet though this tortured path I roam, knowing that my mind doth foam;
in madness shall I ever seek, an answer for the poor and meek.

(This message has been edited by Paranoid (edited 08-17-2004).)

"Mmm...play serious...that's such an archaic term." She twirled his pen in her fingers, sheathing her katanas. "Are you ready for this, pretty boy? Because I'm starting to get bored. You're just too easy to fight." She turned away from him, walking back to where Yume was, on top of the dumpster. "I'll be taking your girl soon...but first, to finish things." She pocketed the pen, grinning. "It's a nice pen...I'll be taking it."
---
Turning, she pulled her knife from it's sheath, throwing it and burying it in Jacey's upper arm. Laughing, she watched it bury itself in his flesh. "Mmm...I shall so enjoy 'cleaning' that knife when I get it back..."

------------------

Jacey bit his lip to distract himself from the pain. This girl wasn't fooling around anymore. But he had seen Matt grab Yume a moment ago. What was THAT CREEP doing here? Jacey was furious. He ripped the blade from his arm and rushed after him.

From Elessa's perspective, it looked like Jacey was trying to come at her from an angle. She braced herself.

Jacey tossed the blade at her and slid to the ground. While she was distracted by the blade he kicked her shin and cracked it, knocking her to the ground on top of him.

"Dammit, get off!" I have to catch up with that freak Matt!! Jacey's mind took a devilish turn.

Jacey focused on the woman in front of him. She was talented, but overconfident. Jacey was arrogant, but he knew how to calculate situations correctly.
He had plenty of action left in him before he would go down.

"You think you're so great, don't you?" He pulled her face down to his and gave her a long, hard sloppy kiss on the lips. "Well maybe you are..." He kicked out his legs and she fell backwards "... and maybe you aren't."

Elessa recovered by balancing on the tip of her blade before she hit the ground.