ATTN: Author of "dreadnought wekener"

Edit: Eh, double-posted by accident.

This post has been edited by Consul Bob : 24 June 2005 - 06:54 PM

Well, it depends on which plasma siphon you have-if it's the original (1.0.0/1.0.1, I believe, although I could be wrong) siphon, I'd imagine it would be relatively easy, but if it is the modern one that drains fuel, it would be pretty much impossible to kill it with that in the long-term, I believe-I don't think one blaze cannon would be enough to beat the recharge rate.

-Consul Bob

The plasma siphon only drains fuel when its in use. When you're not firing it it actually functions as a fuel scoop. I've discussed this in a couple of other topics:

You only need to read the first couple of paragraphs of this post, the rest is about jamming.

On flying the stock Shuttle, and killing the Dreadnought therewith. I have a few posts there about the siphon's use, and the dreadnought in general.

This has nothing to do with the subject at hand, I just enjoy linking it.

The blaze cannon is able to beat the recharge rate of the dreadnought, and the siphon helps speed things up. What I really needed the plasma siphon for was to take out the interceptors. I could take two or three with just the blaze cannon if they came at me one at a time, but since I couldn't outrun them in the shuttle I needed an extra weapon to take them out. The siphon's recoil is most useful.

Bah. Easy stuff. Now, if you'd captured the Voinian Dreadnought in a stock Shuttle...