The Albatross

Originally posted by Ambassador Mikhailovich:
**Welcome back Cresent

Awww.....thanks

Suddenly Frodo's Cresent rolls exploded back into Cresent, who quickly throws Frodo over the reminents of Gordontron's fence and watches as he dissapears into the acid. She finishes her Vanilla Coke.

------------------
-Everyone has a photographic memory, just not everyone has film.
-Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.
-Great minds think alike but fools never differ.

Mikhailich takes out Meteora, and, while showing no disrespect for LP, cuts grooves into it and flings it at the wall and watches it shatter, showering slivers of plastic down on patrons of the bar. He does a similar thing to a AOL version 90000.0 demo disk, a nsync cd and a burned cd of bar sounds.

------------------
what's this? i was just fighting a 'fed cruiser in Tau Ceti and now what the hell happened? i'm in this "Eltor" System... damn wormholes

(This message has been edited by Ambassador Mikhailovich (edited 04-28-2003).)

Frodo gets some white cream soda and forcefully makes cresent drink it.

------------------
One ring to rule them all, One ring
to find them, One ring to bring
them all and in the darkness bind
them

Gordontron the undea slumbers away from his ruined toll booth. He orders a drink but then realizes he cannot drink it. Plotting a way to get rid of that short irritating hobbit he watches as his cd is destroyed. Gordontron then starts passing around a petition to ban hobbits/halflings from the bar for good. Gordontron eyes Frodo with the uttermost loathing, making sure that he does not get his hands on that petition.
-Gordon P.

Edit: Yesterday I made the 1000th view of this thread. WOOT!
------------------
"Chaos is our ally, discipline our mortal foe" --Azdgari Commander
Long live the Azdgari!
Thanks Bush, great job at protecting oil fields. Oh but next time, protecting the first known artifacts of writing, and the first calendar might be preferable.

(This message has been edited by Gordontron (edited 04-28-2003).)

After hearing of Gordontron's attempt to ban Frodo, Frodo yells,"You can ban me, but you can't keep me away!" He then tortures Gordontron until Gordontron gives up the petition.

------------------
them

Cresent calmly takes the petition out of Frodo's hand and signs it. She then hands it to Zurg for safekeeping.

------------------

After hearing a bunch of people speak against against him he gets insanely angery and turns into (url="http://"http://future.boomspeed.com/frodo101/yoshimitsu2.jpg")Yoshimitsu(/url) and kills everything that had to do with banning Frodo from the bar while yelling,"Nothing is safe from me!"

He then slaughters Mike for welcoming Cresent to the bar.
------------------
them

(This message has been edited by Frodo101 (edited 04-28-2003).)

An Azdara parks outside and a Adzgari Captain walks in with a couple of Ensigns...
"Everyone another round,on me!"

------------------
Alien Lizard People are People too!!!!
"GO ADZGARI!!!"

Cresent looks at the Yoshimitsu, which is probably one of the ugliest things she has ever seen. "Frodo! You improved your looks!"
Cresent tells Mecha that Frodo isn't allowed to drink, and not to bother buying him a round.

------------------

Originally posted by Cresent:
Cresent looks at the Yoshimitsu, which is probably one of the ugliest things she has ever seen.

"Must have been a long time since you looked in the mirror," says Yoshimitsu. He then says,"I don't care if you don't give me a drink because I have all the credits I could ever want." Yoshimitsu then slices Cresent into tiny pieces.

------------------
them

Mikhailovich walks over to the frodo-thing and brutally murders it using these things:
wet handkerchief
prostitute
curling iron
a drunk Cresent
a pipe
a hammer
a can lid

------------------
what's this? i was just fighting a 'fed cruiser in Tau Ceti and now what the hell happened? i'm in this "Eltor" System... damn wormholes

Suddenly Yoshimitsu says,"I feel like the whole bar is against me."

When MIke tries to kill Yoshimitsu, Yoshimitsu throws his sword at Mike and kills him. Yoshimitsu then gets his sword back and goes to order some White Cream Soda. But when Gordontron sees Yoshimitsu he tries to kill him. To bad Gordontron didn't see the sword until to late. Yoshi then calls for pp to clean up the mess that Gordontron's gruesome dead body parts had made.

------------------
them

Cresent cleans up the mess with Yoshi's head.

------------------

Gordontrons arm drags itself over (I am undead) to the computer and tells the consol to repeat this message over the intercom: "All good peoples of the bar. In 30 seconds we will hold a council on whether to ban Frodo, you know the guy who is now a sword wielding maniac, from the bar for good. Now all in favor please raise your hand silence all those in favor please raise your hand." Gordontron's undead hand raises itself up before crawling over to Mecha IV and engaging him in conversation about how pathetic the Zidagar are.

------------------
Long live the Azdgari!
Thanks Bush, great job at protecting oil fields. Oh but next time, protecting the first known artifacts of writing, and the first calendar might be preferable.

"Hey Mike," yells Yoshi. "There's an Adzgari in the bar, aren't you going to do something about it?" Yoshi adds.

------------------
them

Cresent puts lots of peanut butter on a bagel and stuffs it into Yoshi's mouth to see if it will shut him up.

------------------

Originally posted by Cresent:
Cresent puts lots of peanut butter on a bagel and stuffs it into Yoshi's mouth to see if it will shut him up.

"Nope, nothing shuts me up," yells Yoshi.

------------------
them

Anyone know where pp is??

Cresent decides to see how many grapes she can shove in Yoshi's mouth before he swallows them.

------------------
To err is human.
To err and blame it on someone else, is even more human.

(This message has been edited by Cresent (edited 05-01-2003).)

After getting irritated with everyone because they did not raise their hands to ban the what was hobbit, Gordontron's hand crawls up the ugly mushroom's, ah I mean Yoshi's, back. It then throws itself down Yoshi's unsupecting throat. Gordontron's spirit then forces his finger nails to grow piercing the inside of the ugly mushrooms throat. Yoshi then staggered and fell dead having been killed from the inside. 😛

------------------
Long live the Azdgari!

Cresent wonders why Gordontron doesn't regenerate like everyone else in the bar.

------------------
To err is human.
To err and blame it on someone else, is even more human.