Cyclops?

Where are they?

Well, I went to that .... city. I don't remember what it's called right now. It's the small one, tormented by cyclops. Anyway, they said they were northeast of the city, and well, it's impossible to go northeast, since it's water there. I have been looking around near the city and I can't find their lair anywhere. Does anybody know where it is?

Also, I wonder, how do I find that statue for the ship in Berglum?

Thanks in advance,
Seldane

It is northeast. It's several squares away from Dernath. You have to go north until you can go east. Actually, when you've gone east enough you'll have to go south a bit. Follow your nose, you'll get there.

For the ship's statue, talk to people in Berglum. Somebody there knows something. 🙂

SPOILER

There's a campfire in the tile south of Berglum. There are a bunch of Rogue Archmages there. Kill them; one has the statue.

On a related note, it is just me or are the rogue mages waaaay too weak for the xp and gold they drop?

geek#1, on Jan 27 2005, 04:42 PM, said:

SPOILER
View Post

Please avoid posting spoilers unless they are requested. Even then, hints allow the player to find the information "on their own" rather than being told where to go directly. If you feel you must divulge the information to someone who "doesn't seem to get it," refer them to the Walkthrough or an earlier thread where this has been discussed before.

Thanks, ~RD