Storm Valley Rest Area revisited

macmaxbh looks up after eating his cake. "Mmm, that was very tasty. Hey! Why is everyone so gray and dull?" As he looked around he noticed all the people were a very dull gray, and completely frozen. He took out his handy "Storm Valley Rest Area Guide" and looked up "Statue spell", which said "see inactivity". Inactivity was on page 154. "Inactivity is when all members of the Storm Valley Rest Area stop posting for an extremely long time. Inactivity can be cured if the person posts again".

macmaxbh wonders "How can I get everybody to post again so it'll all be back to normal? Or should I just drift into inactivy too?"

๐Ÿ™‚

------------------
They say that if you play a Windows Install CD backwords, you hear satanic messages. That's nothing; play it forward and it installs Windows.
--thanks to TBobMac

Thok suddenly walked through the front door, wearing several layers of extra clothing. People looked to the chair where he had last been seen to see a sign that read:

"Sorry, but I turned the chair into a teleporter. Unless you want to be teleported into an exitless ice level, DO NOT SIT.

Love, Thok."

Before most people could finish reading the sign, Thok restored the chair to it's original state, moved it dangerously close to the fire, and sat there shivering.

(This message has been edited by Thok (edited 08-28-2003).)

"Darn" says ML "I was so busy doing nothing here I burnt another batch of muffins."

Okay Thok - you can have a few invasions and stuff... just don't ruin the pool... I need it to rejuvenate. ๐Ÿ˜‰

::Thinks about the birthday surprise Gil gave her over on BnB.... plots revenge::

------------------
Sometimes the only exercise I get is leaping to wrong conclusions...
I only nag because I care.
Official Member of WIRP

"Oh, darn" said macmaxbh. "And I just ate the last ones. Hmm.. maybe I should try my hand at cooking." macmaxbh disappears, and reappears five minutes later with a grocery bag in his hand. "Okay, I got cake mix and eggs and stuff. Hey, look everybody.. plums.. they were on bonus buy! 10 for 2 Red Xichrons!" macmaxbh starts finding bowls and mixing cups to make his cake mix, and artistically sets out the plate of plums.

------------------
They say that if you play a Windows Install CD backwords, you hear satanic messages. That's nothing; play it forward and it installs Windows.
--thanks to TBobMac

DeepDeath snaps out of comaWATCH OUT FOR THE SPIKES!!!!!Sees everyone staringI had a nightmare I was in My level.Whew,It was so real.....

------------------
Coming soon:DeepDeath666's (fairly good)level set!

"Happy birthday Spamguy!" macmaxbh says again as he enters the rest area again. "Wow--it's nice to see the Ferazel fourms glowing green instead of the normal red!"
"Hmm... I should put the cake in the oven." macmaxbh declares." Wait! No icing! Oh, no! I must go!" he amends as he dissapears again.

------------------
--thanks to TBobMac

Ferazel shakes the cobwebs from his head and begins to look through the piles of junk in the corners of the Rest Area in search of his old Ruby iMac. Finding it, he hooks it up and turns it on. After locating MASCOT, he begins to actually create levels once again.

(levels in progress: Great Lake, The Mimeographical Caverns, Puzzliness, Diggin' Deep)

------------------
Key Part in the making of Xichra's Revenge.
---
Welcome to the lighthouse at the bottom of the hill / we don't get many guests 'round here; some say we never will / the world is crumbling before your eyes, before your vacant stare / listen to the sound of trees falling when nobody is there.
---

Originally posted by macmaxbh:
**"Happy birthday Spamguy!" macmaxbh says again as he enters the rest area again. "Wow--it's nice to see the Ferazel fourms glowing green instead of the normal red!"
"Hmm... I should put the cake in the oven." macmaxbh declares." Wait! No icing! Oh, no! I must go!" he amends as he dissapears again.

Heh, just noticed this. Is it too late to say thank you? ๐Ÿ™‚

------------------
Wรคre ich ein Pflasterstein, kรถnnt' ich schon im Westen sein.
(url="http://"http://spamguy.blog-city.com")http://spamguy.blog-city.com(/url)
(url="http://"http://129.22.35.151:2001")spamguy's Desktop, Always Live, Mostly Uncensored(/url) -- new location, new computer, still fascinating (8.20)

Originally posted by spamguy:
**Heh, just noticed this. Is it too late to say thank you?:)

Never to late for a thanks. You're welcome, and thanks for thanking. ๐Ÿ™‚

macmaxbh appears again with a tub of "Betty Crocker's Chocolate Icing" in one hand and "Betty Crocker's Vanilla Icing" in one hand and takes the cake out of the oven (he put it in before he left). Finding two knives in a dusty drawer, he wipes them off and starts decorating the cake. "Hmm.. I'll have plenty of icing left over. It's going to be tasty!"

------------------
--thanks to TBobMac

some strange person who many have never seen walks in and grabs a poppy seed muffin and some Ziridium Brine.

------------------
Oh i'm not addicted, it's a hobby

Originally posted by Overrider720:
**some strange person who many have never seen walks in and grabs a poppy seed muffin and some Ziridium Brine.

ML looks up. "Hi OV. It's been quite some time! Sticking around for a while?"
ML indicates a chair by the fire for OV.

------------------
Sometimes the only exercise I get is leaping to the wrong conclusions...
Official Member of WIRP

"Cake's done!" macmaxbh said. "Who wants any? Hi OV!"

------------------
--thanks to TBobMac

I'll be around for more then a week but less then a decade OV says as he sits down in the chair.

------------------

Suddenly the zeridium bath heaves and splashed and Lizwiz emerges. Hi you guys, I feel almost fit again another six weeks in ziridium and I might manage to regrow my toes. Have to go though! but I haven't disappeared completely - I'll be back!

She disappears out of the door!

------------------
Liz the Wiz:)

I truly believe that all deadlines are unreasonable regardless of the amount of time given.

How did you lose your toes?

OV ignites the fire again after the zeridium put it out

------------------

"I want to know too--wait, no I don't." macmaxbh shudders. "Okay, if nobody else is going to have any cake or plums, I'll just eat it all". He cuts a piece of cake and starts munching on it. "Mmm.. tasty!"

------------------
--thanks to TBobMac

"Wait! Liz! Come back!" ML looks at the spot where Liz was. "Hmmm... I'm sure she'll be back... just hope it's sometime soon..."

"And I'll have a piece of that cake! Make sure it's got plenty of frosting..."

ML grabs and plate and a fork, looks at the cake, and then decides that the only thing missing is a nice mug of cocoa, so gets up to make cocoa for everyone.

That done, she sits down by the fire, mug in one hand, plate with cake on her lap, and waits... for what, she doesn't know... but she's got the feeling something is about to happen..

------------------
Sometimes the only exercise I get is leaping to the wrong conclusions...
Official Member of WIRP

macmaxbh gropes for his wand in the folds of his cloak. "Urg, got frosting all over my fingers, and now my cloak! Where is that wand?" Finally finding the wand, he holds it front of him and waves it several times, making the garish white and brown stripes on his hand and cloak fade away.

Just then, one of the G5s in the corner makes a noise like a aramdillo sitting on a whoopie cushion.

"Oh my, what's that?" macmaxbh asks. He walks over and reads.

"Hey, folks, the temperature outside the hut is dropping fast. Just thought you might like to know. Also, the clouds above are darker then normal--I think. Gray is hard to compare with gray."

------------------
--thanks to TBobMac

"Hold on, let me see..." came Thok's voice from his usual chair. The shadowed figure, presumably Thok, took a long drink from a nearby flask. A few seconds later, a maniacal laugh came from the chair...

------------------

Properly refreshed, OV grabs some cake.

"So what's going on with the Manditraki?"

------------------