Anyone Know what happened to the Refazel page?

Yea.. dancing cucumber...

Hey just wondering if anyone knows why the MetaPhorum has been off line for so long and why www.Refazel.com has a dancing cucumber on it. Still it is pretty funny. Wonder what it meens though..

Good question. I'm going to find out. It actually annoys me. The funny factor has alluded me.

---Zelda

Post here if you find anything out. 🙂 I'll be checking in regulary.

@two-jacks, on Nov 23 2006, 08:47 PM, said in Anyone Know what happened to the Refazel page?:

Post here if you find anything out. 🙂 I'll be checking in regulary.

Ben says that it's not a dancing cucumber..but a dancing pickle. Because Referazel is in a pickle. Whatever that means. I will continue to pursue this...and I will post what I learn.

---Zelda

Hmmm maybe Refazel is having troubles in the building process or the Dreaded Queen Xchira has cursed him to dance in the land of pickles forever. 😞

Anyways, thanks Zelda and good look digging up more info.

@zelda, on Nov 29 2006, 01:42 AM, said in Anyone Know what happened to the Refazel page?:

Ben says that it's not a dancing cucumber..but a dancing pickle. Because Referazel is in a pickle. Whatever that means. I will continue to pursue this...and I will post what I learn.

---Zelda

groan--that's a BAD excuse. I think he just wanted an excuse to put up a dancing-pickle-picure.

Please keep finding out what you can! I really appreciate it, and I'm sure everyone else who's reading this thread feels the same... 😉

Well, it's a sad sad day for all us Refazel hopefuls...

http://www.refazel.com/

Makes me sad. 😞

@two-jacks, on Jan 29 2007, 02:22 PM, said in Anyone Know what happened to the Refazel page?:

Well, it's a sad sad day for all us Refazel hopefuls...

http://www.refazel.com/

Makes me sad. 😞

Me too, Jacks. I was definitely looking forward to refazel. But who knows what will happen? Mayhap Bengo will come back and finish the game the masses are clamoring for. In the meantime, have you listed to Electric Doormat? Great music. Off beat..funny...Sort of like "They Might Be Giants" meets "Bare Naked Ladies."

I'm rather doubting any future Ferazel talks here. So maybe we can talk Electric Doormat until Andrew shuts us down. 🙂

---Zelda

Wasn't there a Blue Mushroom Pub or some such around the Ferazel forums at some point in the past? Perhaps this little forum could be kept alive through patronage in the name of ale and xichron-shaped cookies... :unsure:

(Response to Zelda) Maybe not just ED but all music. I like the band Interpol alot myself. 🙂

(Response to Hamster) Yeah, I could see doing that but I wonder how many people would participate..

-------

(Added note to Hamster) Rodents UNITE! With your Hamster-Clause and my Racing-Mouse (Squeekers) we shall rull the world!

And I'm pretty sure Ferazel was a type of mole-man as well..

(Our power grows...)

@hamster, on Jan 30 2007, 09:12 AM, said in Anyone Know what happened to the Refazel page?:

Wasn't there a Blue Mushroom Pub or some such around the Ferazel forums at some point in the past? Perhaps this little forum could be kept alive through patronage in the name of ale and xichron-shaped cookies... :unsure:

It was 'The Storm Valley Rest Area (revisited)', (even though everyone kept trying to blow it up). I think I'm still sitting by the fire ... here ...

The Blue Mushroom Pub was PoG, my good rodent.

@monsterlady, on Jan 31 2007, 09:08 AM, said in Anyone Know what happened to the Refazel page?:

It was 'The Storm Valley Rest Area (revisited)', (even though everyone kept trying to blow it up). I think I'm still sitting by the fire ... here ...

Wearing your dark mysterious cape and toting that basket of lemon poppy seed muffins?

---Zelda

@zelda, on Jan 31 2007, 09:47 PM, said in Anyone Know what happened to the Refazel page?:

Wearing your dark mysterious cape and toting that basket of lemon poppy seed muffins?

---Zelda

and drinking a fine single malt (but there's no lemon in the muffins ...)

@prophile, on Jan 31 2007, 08:42 PM, said in Anyone Know what happened to the Refazel page?:

The Blue Mushroom Pub was PoG, my good rodent.

Ah, that's right.

We shall rise to overthrow those of non-small-and-furry descent, Two Jacks. Our time will come... :3

And judging by the number of replies to this topic within this timeframe, I think this forum could in fact be resurrected with this amount of traffic...

tumbleweed

._.

Hey another rodent conection: Today is my birth day a.k.a. GROUND HOG's day! 😄

Sure I'de give the (post bar,storm vally rest area, ect.) a whirl. But I dunno.. SVRA might be a little to old for people to start up something in...

(Also note to Hamster: I see a link on yur sig going to the xenos gams website, thing is I can't find out what the game is just the forum but it seems to be and RPG and possibly a MMORPG. Maybe I'm just dumb could you tell me about it maybe?)

This post has been edited by Two Jacks : 02 February 2007 - 03:56 PM