Confused

need explanation please 😉

Hey there folks, 🙂
I used to have a mac in 1998/99/00 and from then on I switched to PC...well anyway i once had played the demo from a magazine i bought...and now with me an upcoming music artist and everthing I have gotten used to PC formats ect...But really why I wanted to post here is because, I fell in love with this game, and now I would really like to see this game revamped and brought to the PC...Now what i don't understand, is who is this Ben guy, and he left Ambrosia??? I am confused, who has the rights now? I assume its ambroisa, but could we see a sequel in the future? with it brought to the PC??? Some basic explanation would help! Sorry if this is too much to ask...lol :laugh: :laugh: 🆒

sabreblade, on Aug 27 2005, 03:23 PM, said:

Now what i don't understand, is who is this Ben guy, and he left Ambrosia??? I am confused, who has the rights now? I assume its ambroisa, but could we see a sequel in the future? with it brought to the PC??? Some basic explanation would help! Sorry if this is too much to ask...lol :laugh: :laugh: 🆒
View Post

Ben Spees programmed Ferazel's Wand while working for Ambrosia, which he later left, leaving Ambrosia with the rights.

Ben Spees is working on a similar game, which will be cross-platform.

Hope this helps.

Thok, on Aug 27 2005, 11:26 PM, said:

Ben Spees programmed Ferazel's Wand while working for Ambrosia, which he later left, leaving Ambrosia with the rights.

Ben Spees is working on a similar game, which will be cross-platform.
Hope this helps.
View Post

oh great! good news to hear thanx for the info