Help me!

stuck

I need help finding the secret level that branches from Obfuscation and Edifcation.
please I've looked high and low.

Ill wait :rolleyes:

Assuming you're playing the full game and not just the demo version:

There's two ways:

At the spot where you can ride the lift things up, if you jump in the second one and swim through the acid to the right there is a passage door. However, trying to get to this particular spot is not recommended as you tend to either die from the acid or accidentally go down too low and die from the dreaded "falling off the bottom of the screen" death.

The real method:

Ride that lift thing up, go to the right, kill all the monsters, keep going to the right, and you will come to a pool of ziridium. Throw a couple of fire seeds at the wall, and walk into the passage created. There will be some marks on the wall. Stand in front of those marks (which is really a hidden passageway) and jump up to activate the passageway. The exit is to the left once you're in the other side of the passage way.

Sorry I can't be more specific as it has been far too long since I played. You might want to do a "search" of the forum. (Although back in the old days we usually responded "secret level? What secret level? 😉 )

Thanks That levels great!
any tips for the second to last level?

Ends of the Earth?

About the only thing that "springs" to mind is there is a hidden save spot (just before the springs). Otherwise, it's a fun level (except for the stupid wraiths).

Might be able to help more if you've got problems with a specific spot.

The wraiths. and is there a walkthrough some were? :huh:

You can't kill the wraiths, (even though Ben said you were supposed to be able to by bouncing back their shots at them with the shield). So just duck and cover with the shield, and run! There's no way to get 100% enemies on this level, but you can get 100% secrets.

There used to be a walkthrough on MacGamer, but I can't find it anymore. Sorry.

Two Jacks, on Jan 11 2005, 04:05 AM, said:

The wraiths. and is there a walkthrough some were? :huh:
View Post

Not just somewhere, but here.

Emperor Ent, on Jan 11 2005, 10:03 PM, said:

Not just somewhere, but here.
View Post

Hail Ent! (You rock.)

(Obviously I was looking in the wrong spot 😉 )

You all Rock Thanks alot!! mabye now ill beat it, but how do buy somany health potions? 😉

Two Jacks, on Jan 12 2005, 03:58 PM, said:

You all Rock Thanks alot!! mabye now ill beat it, but how do buy somany health potions? 😉
View Post

As I recall, you can only buy one health potion and the rest you have to find. They're usually hidden around. I would always try not to use any of them until the final level. That, and try to save ALL the rez necklaces for the final level too.

To maximize your fireseeds you can just go back and see Nimbo just before you go to the final level.

(or cheat. But we wouldn't cheat, no sirree, not us. I never Ferezedited myself 99 Rez necklaces. Never. 😄 )

How did you not ferazeledit your self 99 Rez neclaces?
😄 😛

Two Jacks, on Jan 13 2005, 03:56 AM, said:

How did you not ferazeledit your self 99 Rez neclaces?
😄 😛
View Post

If you used to many Rez Necklaces and health potions getting to the end then it is the essence of impossibility to beat the game, lest you start over. But, give it an honest try, like week or half a year (like I did) if all else fails then try FerazEdit

FerazEdit lets you edit your save file giving you more seeds, necklaces, or crazy unusable spells. Once you beat Ben's amazing levels you can try your hand at the many wonderful worlds found at http://ferazel.net/ and Ferazel Addons. Good luck.

Emperor Ent, on Jan 13 2005, 12:12 AM, said:

If you used to many Rez Necklaces and health potions getting to the end then it is the essence of impossibility to beat the game, lest you start over.

Am I the only one who can beat the last level of ferazel without a Rez? Everyone keeps talking like you absouloutly(spelling?) HAVE to have at least one Rez Necklace/Health potion. It's not nessecary(spelling?), but it does help