The Official Bitch-About-Boozy Topic

Well nothing is stopping you guys from making one, and yet no new one exists. That's all.

Well if it's that much of a hassle then I'll do it. Can you just tell me what I have to do to make it a really good bar?

Look back at the original five, copy all the stuff they had, and trash everything that's been added since.

Also get back all of the people that there were in those times, and kick out all the noobish people. Leave in better people.

Stir, bake, serves one EV forum.

- Bob

Do you have link's to those? I'll do exactly what you said. Just get me the threads and I'll be ready to start one right up.

The Boozerama Bar
The Boozerama Bar II
The Boozerama Bar III
The Boozerama Bar IV
The Boozerama Bar V

From the beginning to one or two bars before that one where that girl's like "my fantasy pet owns everyone" (well, not quite, but close enough). Everything you could want.

- Bob

This post has been edited by Consul Bob : 21 March 2007 - 10:12 AM

Thanks a lot. I'll looks these over and then create a Boozerama Bar. i can't guarantee it will be the best, but I think with your guys' help it will be. By the way, any idea what the title should be for it this time around? Boozerama VI or something else?

Heh, no.

There were countless Boozerama Bars. Eventually they got tired of numbering them and some bright chap came up with the idea of giving it some special title, like "Boozerama Bar NE", or something.

- Bob

So I still ask, any idea for a name? Some kind of special name???

Name it "The Boozerama Bar: Classic Edition".
😉

- Bob

Just keep in mind FAQ #8.

Alright. I'll check that right now. I think I might have the Boozy up and running during my Spring break (1st week in April).

Edit: Where is FAQ #8? Where is the FAQ you are talking about? I can't find it.

This post has been edited by duke_juker : 24 March 2007 - 01:36 AM

At the beginning of this topic.

Ok. I'll get going on it.

@duke_juker, on Mar 25 2007, 12:13 PM, said in The Official Bitch-About-Boozy Topic:

Ok. I'll get going on it.

Lies.

Honestly, I'm working on it. I'll post the preview before I start the topic. I want to make sure that it's all right with you guys before I put it down in ink (or in this case, the Escape Velocity forum). 😛

O RLY?

YA RLY!

@chamrin, on Apr 13 2007, 09:43 AM, said in The Official Bitch-About-Boozy Topic:

YA RLY!

SRSLY?

SRSLY!

lawl.