Help with legal status por favor

Yeah, the old tractor beam trick was fun. All these little tricks people are talking about really brings me back.

@guy, on Dec 6 2006, 03:35 PM, said in Help with legal status por favor:

Now that is a nice move :). But none of this still works in 1.0.5, right?

Works fine in 1.0.5, as far as I can tell. 😄

This post has been edited by WickTownEV : 02 March 2007 - 11:50 AM

Considering most people who read and post here haven't actually played EV is years, and when they did they pretty much knew anything, and EV is not a competitive multiplayer game, I think you don't need to worry so much about giving away "secrets".

Buy Runecloth off the AH and turn it in for quick and easy rep.

@meowx-design, on Dec 12 2006, 06:48 AM, said in Help with legal status por favor:

Hahaha. Rumor has it you get 75 per turn-in now, instead of 50!

@meowx-design, on Dec 12 2006, 03:48 AM, said in Help with legal status por favor:

Wrong game, fellas. You're thinking of WoW; this is EV. Stop mixing up game contents!

I have no idea what Warlord Mike is talking about.

WoW = World of Warcraft.

Dang it, I should have used the new Acronym system...

TEST.

Oh I see, you mouse-over it and it shows up.

This post has been edited by WickTownEV : 02 March 2007 - 11:52 AM

@warlord-mike, on Dec 12 2006, 08:43 AM, said in Help with legal status por favor:

Wrong game, fellas. You're thinking of WoW; this is EV. Stop mixing up game contents!

Your version prolly has a bug in it. Or something.

Hijack:

@guest_wicktownev_-, on Dec 14 2006, 02:40 PM, said in Help with legal status por favor:

Why would I open a topic on another user name that has been severely overdone?

Maybe your evil twin created a second account while you weren't looking.

This post has been edited by WickTownEV : 02 March 2007 - 11:52 AM

@guest_wicktownev_-, on Dec 14 2006, 05:40 PM, said in Help with legal status por favor:

Oh, so now lies are being told about me. I have always had one user name and have never had a reason to have more. Why would I open a topic on another user name that has been severely overdone? Wait why am I explaining myself? Oh yea, because Chamrin felt it was necessary to plaster a lie about me on the board which is unreasonable no matter what the situation was with Cydonia Leader. I expect an apology, but probably wont get it, just another warning. Anyway, I never did get that honored leader status, it seems impossible.

I'm pretty confident that the other EV forum members aren't so naive as to actually believe you. You might as well drop the charade, apologize for your behavior, or you could just go away and stop being a nuisance. I can't imagine what you could hope to accomplish by doing this.

Indeed, xak. Seconded.

This post has been edited by WickTownEV : 02 March 2007 - 11:53 AM

@guest_wicktownev_-, on Dec 14 2006, 11:34 PM, said in Help with legal status por favor:

Mrxak has had it out for me for awhile now, but that doesn't affect me, an honest man has nothing to fear. I need no one's affirmation but my own. The drama is getting old though, I'll just let Mrxak grow old with it. Happy holidays guys(an gals), and a happy new year.

Dude. For Christ's sake. The mods can see IP addresses. This isn't mrxak's hunch - he knows for a fact what you're doing.

@guest_wicktownev_-, on Nov 18 2006, 09:34 PM, said in Help with legal status por favor:

Any idea how many ships I need to destroy? Is there anything special about being an honored leader other than the satisfaction? Probly not. They should do something special, I mean, your their frickin leader, and they are supposed to honor you! Oh well, I'll probly just have to accept satisfaction. Getting honored leader is probably a bigger accomplishment than dominating a planet. For the time it takes to do anyway..

A scenario(plug) designer could put in a reward mission that you can only get if you have honored leader status.

That's pretty strong calling a mod out and telling that they are lying.

Indeed. You may as well be wearing a sign that reads "Please give me the boot!" around your neck.

Sorry for being blunt, but I'm just stating the facts, here.